It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2009, 05:34 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

schao HB User
Self Tanning Lotions....

Hi all,

Could you all help me and recommend a self tanning product that has worked really well for you? I am very fare skinned and just want a nice light tan to give me a bit of color.

Thanks so much!
schao

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-22-2009, 01:16 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

EllieFrog HB User
Re: Self Tanning Lotions....

I suggest that you do a search or just look around this section of the board... Seriously, there have been at least 10 topics related to self-tanning posted in the past couple of months. Look around and you will find them then you can make a decision based on that instead of posting a whole new question.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-26-2009, 03:14 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

This is true.. there should be a very recent thread with lots of product reviews that should be very helpful for you!

I think MANY self tanning products smell awful, so I try to find ones that smell a bit better, don't stain my clothes, and of course look nice. I'd recommend a gradual self tanning lotion for natural results for light skin. You can build up the color with time. Many people like Jergens Natural Glow, but it really stinks to me and I hate to have a funny smell on my skin. Ocean Potion Ever Glow smells a bit better and gives about the same color, plus it comes in a big bottle for a cheaper price. I find this kind at Walmart only and haven't seen it anywhere else. I also like Neutorgena Micromist (the misting formula is VERY easy to apply) and also Hawaiian Tropic gel (this formula has odor-blocking technology that smells much better than the other ones) for more color!

Old 08-10-2009, 04:47 AM   #4
(female)

indiesecrets HB User

I am the queen of fake tan and have tried every tan on the market. There are plenty that have been awfull. but have only found a few that really do work and look natural. My favourate at the moment is the orginal fake bake, it looks a little dark when you first apply but you need to let it bake into your skin for around 8 hours, (so best to use before bed) after the 8 hours, shower and you will be left with a golden natural looking tan.
A few tips, do not moisturise for 2 hours before applieing.
* Disallowed website link removed by hb-mod, moderator *

Last edited by hb-mod; 08-10-2009 at 05:06 AM. Reason: Please don't post disallowed links as per Posting Policy. Thanks.

Closed Thread