It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2009, 04:32 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

sawbuck44 HB Usersawbuck44 HB Usersawbuck44 HB User
Thumbs up Fabulous Foundation!

Finally, a foundation that does what it says. I LOVE this stuff!

Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless

Yup the one that's advertised by Ellen D. It covers fast and thoroughly. And you don't need a lot.

If it came in my exact shade, that would be even greater. Right now I have to first put on # 210 and then finish with # 215. Perfect!

Let me know if others have tried this and what you think.

It is 7:31 am and I'm sitting here telling you all this and should be going to work! First day using it and am so psyched.

Had to add that this is amazing on my nose. I have large pores and it covers them without looking pitty.

Last edited by sawbuck44; 12-04-2009 at 04:43 AM.

Old 12-04-2009, 01:29 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
Re: Fabulous Foundation!

I'm glad that you came across a foundation that works so well for you! Other than your large pores that you mentioned in the nose area, did you previously have any skin issues?

I have comination skin and acne-prone skin. I break out very easily if I'm not careful. Do you think this product would work well with a skin type like mine?

I have used Covergirl Aquasmooth compact foundation in the past and really liked it, but it would come off my face very easily. If I was getting dressed and changing a white shirt, I'd get makeup on the shirt. I am using mineral foundation now and don't really have that happen anymore. I also used to go through the compact within a month, and my mineral foundation seems to last 6 months, so I save money!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-04-2009, 05:11 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

sawbuck44 HB Usersawbuck44 HB Usersawbuck44 HB User

I've also used aquasmooth and found it messy. This stays on all day and doesn't smear. I tend to break out and since I've only used it a few days can't fairly say how it does with pimples, but my skin looks great. If you like what you are using and it works, don't fix it if it ain't broke!

Old 12-10-2009, 09:10 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

That's great to hear! I'll have to try it out sometime. I just bought Merle Norman's mineral makeup because it gives more of a luminous finish and my skin has been looking dull from my matte foundation. It's a great powder foundation and works really well with my skin type, but I'll have to keep the CG one in mind if I want a little more coverage for special occasions. I find that mineral makeups usually give me more of a natural look and can't cover everything!

Closed Thread