It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2009, 08:11 AM   #1
(female)

xellebabex HB User
Eye Make - Up Tips & Tricks :)

Hey Guys, This forum looks fun! As you could probably all tell i'm new here

Thought i'd start a thread about Eye Make - Up tips & tricks.

Post yours here

xx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-09-2009, 09:27 PM   #2
(male)

annierie HB User
Re: Eye Make - Up Tips & Tricks :)

Hi i am eagerly waiting to know..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-10-2009, 10:15 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

I love eye makeup! Eyes are my favorite feature to play up. I am addicted to loose, shimmery eyeshadows. I also like solid shadows, but I always buy them with a bit of shimmer. Why so? First, I think it looks really pretty and luminous (however, I don't get GLITTERY products for an everyday look, just a natural shimmer!), and I notice that it stays on MUCH better throughout the day. Shimmery shadow won't crease on me and the color lasts much better. I also tend to not go through the eyeshadow as quickly, so I save money!

I also love black eyeliner. I can apply it natural, by using a pencil and smudging, or more dramatic by using liquid for a cat-eye look. I usually line the inner rims of my bottom lids with a kohl pencil, but I'll apply it at the lash lines if I want a more dramatic look.

One trick I find very helpful is to use a white shimmer in the inner corners of your eyes to brighten them up (or gold if the white is too pale for you). You can also put a tiny bit on your brow bone. Very pretty!

Old 01-07-2010, 08:12 PM   #4
(female)

lovepeacehope HB User

something i think all women who do there make-up should know:
always use a base b4 any thing over your lids.
just apply a two or three shade darker (if your lighter/olive skin) under the cheek bone just there and a light blush just on the cheeks. if your darker skined take a lighter powder and place it under the cheek bone and a shade match blush, it makes the face contored and look natrual instead of a yellow or orange or even muddy brown colors.
place extra powder under the eyes befor applying dark shades on to the eye.
use a somewhat stiff round tip medium shadow brush to apply your eye shadow to get more of a color, press the powder on the lid or brow and the secret to the perfect crease application is a good medium blender brush. and never pare heavy eyes with heavy lips natual beauty is way sexy and classy no matter your style. i hope you guys enjoy this.

Closed Thread