Re: I want my hair White can anybody help me?
I would be glad to help you. Just follow the steps:
1) Get your hair in the best possible condition by any means e.g. hair masks/deep condition treatments, home remedies etc.
2) Shampoo AND condition your hair, then wait 24 hours.
3) Get your hair as blonde as possible. Use the guide below to identify what you will need to do.
4) Buy a toner. This will neutralize the yellow and make it go white. If you want white hair you need the toner. A lot of the best tonersare semi-permanent, but there is a good L'oreal one you can find at the chemist.
5) If you have chosen a semi-permanent toner such as Manic Panic, buy a toner shampoo/conditioner. Test it by squeezing a little; it should be purple or blue in color, if it is not, don't buy it because it will not deposit color.
6) Do a strand test with the toner to decide how long it will take to deliver the toned shade.
7) Rinse off with a mixture of cold water and vinegar. The vinegar helps the toner color stay longer
8) Condition, condition, condition. Your hair has been dyed multiple times and will be dry.
9) Enjoy your new white hair!