It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2010, 05:25 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Belly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB UserBelly Kelly HB User
Tried new Oxy Clinical Acne wash

I got a sample in the mail of the wash and acne lotion. I put it on my face, neck and chest. (I had a small neck and chest breakout recently).

For some reason, I am having an allergic reaction to it. My face is fine, but my neck and chest has been red, itchy and swollen for 4 days now. I took Benedryl last night and it was a little better this morning. When I get out of the shower, it's really uncomfortable and itchy.

I don't know what to do at this point. Should I call Oxy and report my side effects? Any other way to get rid of this?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-14-2010, 08:35 AM   #2
(female)

moogly92 HB User
Re: Tried new Oxy Clinical Acne wash

I got the same stuff in the mail, the free trial thing and my face especially around my eyes and neck got all red swollen and itchy too. im not sure what to do about it either

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-11-2011, 12:12 PM   #3
(female)

mely10 HB User
Re: Tried new Oxy Clinical Acne wash

Quote:
Originally Posted by moogly92 View Post
I got the same stuff in the mail, the free trial thing and my face especially around my eyes and neck got all red swollen and itchy too. im not sure what to do about it either

ugh...the same thing has happened to me ..my face is so swollen..i can barely keep my eyes open...
How long did ur face stay swollen for and did u put anything to make it better??

Closed Thread