It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2001, 04:04 AM   #1

Red roses HB User
Does Evening primrose oil help????

i heard ladies that evening primrose oil help to increase breast size when apply topically to your breasts how true is that information??? what about saw plametto???? i know that you can combine four herbs in get some results in the long run, but actually i can't take so many pills. I heard that Evening primrose oil is good for hair and scars and this skin.

The Following User Says Thank You to Red roses For This Useful Post:
Mrsrussw (06-25-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-10-2001, 09:24 AM   #2

wearesiamese HB User
Re: Does Evening primrose oil help????

Hi. Evening primrose oil has many wonderful benefits for women-- including pms help, hair and skin benefits. SOME women report a modest increase in bust size. This is from taking epo orally. Rubbing it on your chest won't do anything except soften your skin.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-13-2001, 06:27 PM   #3

Allision HB User

I had benign lumps in my breasts and the doctor suggested I take two Evening of Primrose oil tablets each day. One-two months later they were gone! I continue to take them (when I think of it) to ensure they don't return. If there is any truth to the "breast size increase" thing, I'll have to double my dose! I can't say I noticed any difference.

Old 12-31-2001, 02:05 PM   #4

Kit HB User

The only way to increase your bust size is to either "gain weight" or get an augmentation. I had mine augmented when I was 38 after breast-feeding 4 children. My breasts had no fatty tissue left, and looked like poached eggs, [I didn't even fit in a "push up" bra] before that, I had size c-d breasts. At this point, I wasn't even wearing an A cup. These things to know, augmemtation is not guaranteed, mine lasted 5 years, and one breast "broke" and had to be repaired, [at a substantial cost], now, because of scar tissue, although my breasts look fine when I am dressed or wearing a bra, without them, I have one breast higher than the other, and will probably have to have that one fixed too. It has only been 4 months since my "re-surgery." Breast augmentation is expensive and comes with risks. I personally wouldn't recommend it, unless you really had some "ugly" breasts. I felt like I had lost my breast, [they were originally pretty full]. Good luck to you, in your decision, and make sure that you get more than one doctors opinion, and check their records!!!!!

Closed Thread