It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2011, 03:29 PM   #1
(female)

thiphan1210 HB User
Unhappy facial workout and fine lines?

I'm 25, oily skin and I got some lightly lines under my eyes because of side sleeping. That's understandable! I'm working on them! However, this morning I notice I have 2 big lines which come from inner eyes head to lower ears ( not that long, they just finish half way). I'm so scared! I couldn't see them with the yellow light in my vanity where I spent 20' each day to do my facial workout until I used the mirror in my living room with the sun light. My skin doesn't seem to go down but they're there! They're easy to notice! I want to cry and wonder what's the reason, but I still concerned.

My diet and routine: I'm 1'3''- 119 lb - I want to lose my weight so I don't consume over 1200 calories/day, always try to balance my nutrition table, work out from 40'-50' 4-5 days/week. I drink more than 10 cups of water daily.
I usually sleep at 2:00 am and wake up at 10 - 12 am next morning.
I spend a lot of times in front of laptop.
I don't "sun bathing & tanning", don't "have a job where you get constant exposure to harsh windy weather", don't "drinking and/or smoking", don't "eat a lot of processed foods, fried foods and foods high in saturated fat", a little "salty foods".

Please tell me if any of my routine cause my lines! I will very very grateful!

Last edited by thiphan1210; 03-09-2011 at 03:57 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-09-2011, 04:09 PM   #2
(female)

Tryst HB User
Re: facial workout and fine lines?

Hi, Thiphan! I tried an experiment with a girlfriend..we both took hyaluronic acid capsules daily and then checked our experience. With both noticed fine lines disappeared! The hyaluronic acid seems to "ding the lines out" nutritionally. Try to find one that uses natural ha. I use NeoCell ha capsules, or their blueberry ha liquid. Its good for eye health too.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-10-2011, 11:00 AM   #3
(female)

thiphan1210 HB User

Thank you for your suggestion! Do I have doctor's permission to buy it?

Old 03-10-2011, 08:24 PM   #4
(female)

Tryst HB User

No, its over the counter. Its not expensive. I hope you have the same great result we did!

I mention Neocell because its all natural. Some brands are chemical replicates and the body doesn't absorb as well.

Last edited by moderator2; 03-10-2011 at 08:26 PM. Reason: please do not post commercial websites

Old 03-11-2011, 04:58 PM   #5
(female)

thiphan1210 HB User

I did some research to know more about HA and just order NeoCell bluberry HA liquid. I hope it work but I concern about the mg daily. NeoCell ha capsules: 100mg; NeoCell bluberry HA liquid: 50mg. I guess I've better take a small amount to start.

Old 03-11-2011, 08:05 PM   #6
(female)

Tryst HB User

I love the blueberry liquid..its so delicious and has lots of good help for the skin. If you like to research, google all the benefits of blueberry. Dr. Oz says we should eat blueberries daily, but I don't always have them on hand. The liquid is easy to take daily. I think you will see the ha benefit with the choice you made! Let me know!

Old 03-11-2011, 08:40 PM   #7
(female)

Tryst HB User

PS, if you feel concern about the dosage, you can always take more of the blueberry liquid. I think you will see the result with one spoonful though.

Old 03-15-2011, 04:46 PM   #8
(female)

thiphan1210 HB User

I'm still waiting for it to arrive, suppose to be tomorrow. Of cause I'll let you know the result. Thank you for sharing!

Old 03-15-2011, 04:50 PM   #9
(female)

Tryst HB User

I think you will love the taste, and be impressed with all the antioxidants in it. Blueberry, pomegranate, cranberry, elderberry, green tea in concentrate, plus ionic minerals. It really gives you something extra with the hyaluronic acid!

Closed Thread