HealthBoards (
-   Beauty & Cosmetics (
-   -   What are those sets called? (

Prettyinpink86 07-31-2011 06:20 AM

What are those sets called?
They are like the maincure sets that you can get which zip up and have like scissors, nail files in etc but the ones I'm on about have tweezers and other beatuy tools in does anyone have any ideas?

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:53 AM.