It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2012, 12:27 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Bran'sNana HB UserBran'sNana HB UserBran'sNana HB UserBran'sNana HB UserBran'sNana HB UserBran'sNana HB UserBran'sNana HB UserBran'sNana HB UserBran'sNana HB UserBran'sNana HB User
waterproof eyeliner, raisin color?

Hi all! Anybody use a good eyeliner that is that purpley-brown color that doesn't wear off quick and is reasonably priced? I have hazel eyes and this seems to look the best. I have Maybelline define a line and it's nice but it wears off in a couple of hours. Thanks for any suggestions!

Old 01-29-2012, 04:06 PM   #2
(female)

Augustusine HB UserAugustusine HB User
Re: waterproof eyeliner, raisin color?

I had my eyeliner tattooed on, along with my eyebrows and lips. Yes it was pricey and in Australia but well worth it. Get a reputable therapist though. I always looked half dead without lipstick and the lips were the most painful of all then I got cold sores. I have never regretted it though. I think the whole lot cost about $3000. That was about 5 years ago. Mind you, I didn't get the eyeliner too heavily done bercause i am an older woman but they probably have a shade that would be what you want.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-29-2012, 10:01 PM   #3
(female)

Sachimi HB UserSachimi HB UserSachimi HB UserSachimi HB UserSachimi HB UserSachimi HB User

I would suggest using a primer first, and then use an angled brush to put that same colour in eyeshadow over the eyeliner. It will help it to last much longer than eyeliner alone especially without a primer.

Old 01-30-2012, 06:51 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Bran'sNana HB UserBran'sNana HB UserBran'sNana HB UserBran'sNana HB UserBran'sNana HB UserBran'sNana HB UserBran'sNana HB UserBran'sNana HB UserBran'sNana HB UserBran'sNana HB User

Thanks for the suggestions girls...as far as getting tattooed,I don't think I'd be brave enough LOL! It's a good idea though! As far as putting eyeshadow over eyeliner, would you wet the eyeliner first or just put it on over the line dry? I use the Elf white shadow base in the jar but it doesn't hold the color as good as their primer one in the tube.Can you use face primer on lids?

Closed Thread