It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2012, 03:07 PM   #1
(female)

celestialkel HB User
Question Best Sunless Tanner... any suggestions?

Hi everyone! I was wondering if any of you have a good suggestion for a sunless tanner that won't streak or turn orange? Now, I have Jergen's Natural Glow and I love it, but during my beach vacation ( which is oming up soon ), I want to get a little darker and I have reached my limit with Jergen's! I'm kind of scared to use just any tanner because I am afraid it will look fake. Most say that they are "streak free" and "not orange", but I don't want to spend a small fortune on one that ends up looking fake! Any ideas??

Old 09-08-2012, 01:34 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
Re: Best Sunless Tanner... any suggestions?

I used to use Loreal Sublime Bronze Airbrush Spray. The spray makes it very easy to use. You just mist it right on at any angle and don't have to rub it in. The color looked very natural on me, but definitely showed up more than something like Jergens Natural Glow. I never had any streaking problems.

After getting a real tan before a vacation (yes, I know it's bad and I gave in) and being much darker than I could get from sunless tanners, I really wanted to keep a darker tan, so I decided to try the Mystic and Versa Spa at salons. I wasn't expecting much but I actually liked it enough to buy the unlimited membership. To me Versa Spa is a more natural color (I get the medium, not a huge difference from light) and Mystic is a tiny bit more orange in tone, but still looked good (I only tried the light - medium would probably look a little fake on me). If you ever want a darker tan, you might want to look into these. I like that it takes maybe 2 minutes and you're done! I haven't head any streaking issues with these since the machine sprays it on.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread