It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2012, 05:27 PM   #1
(male)

Treon HB User
Skin Problems

Hi I'm a 17 y/o male and my face and neck are a lot darker than the rest of my body is, my arms / legs and most of the rest of my body are a light brown while my face is a dark brown. It's really annoying because I can't wear t shirts during the summer because the difference is so noticeable. I know it's because of years of going into the sun without sun screen and not washing my face ( aside from when I shower ).... On top of that I also have oily skin and a bit of acne on my face. I'm looking for a cream or something that'll help with the dark skin and something to get rid of the acne and oily skin. I was thinking of getting Proactiv to clear up my skin and getting a skin lightening cream but I don't know which one. Does anyone have any suggestions / a routine I can follow to fix my skin ?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-09-2012, 05:40 PM   #2
(male)

superscott HB User
Smile Re: Skin Problems

For dark skin, you should apply Face Mask All in 1 by JB. It will make your skin light and the lighter you want it thats how many times you apply. Also it clears all spots, acne, blackheads, wrinkles so applying it once makes a big difference.

The product is pure natural, so it has no chemicals.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread