It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bell's Palsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2008, 01:36 PM   #1
(male)

karlgraham HB User
what improvments can i expect from treatment?

hello

my question is last in this comment (if you want to get right to it)

about me
i had my first symptoms (or earlier) -98, sleep problems, heart was racing, beating really strong and chest pain. doctor said it was stress. -99 i went to the doctor since i had problem with location and short term memory loss, didnt know was i was talking about when i was finishing a sentence, all the time it felt like had a really bad hangover and was fatigued so thought i would fall down. i asked if it could have anything to do with that i every year get a lot of tick bites since i like to spend much time outdoors. test were negative and i was sent to psychiatry... lots of years, meds, anxiety,suicidal thoughts, pains and more i quit their medsexperiments ,more or less. i got i little bit better but not at all ok. i want bore you with more of my experiences of Swedish healtcare, but i have many crazy and humiliating experiences. finally, by coincidence, i stumbled across information about Lyme.

diagnosis?
i then sent blood samples to Germany and had results that suggested "specific cellular actual and chronic activity against Borrelia", and some more bacterias.. elispot for borrelia 4 ref. should be under 2. cd3-cd57 49 (2,6&#37 should be over 100 probably around 200 ( or 5-20%). since i have a lot of the symptoms this i probably (hopefully?) the cause of my problem.

my question!
what can i expect from the treatment. they treat (at this place in germany) according to ILADS suggestions. will i just stop from getting sicker or can i hope for getting more or less back to what i ones was? my main problems are: fatique, memory, concentration, bad stomach, sleep, pain and a lot more...

Last edited by karlgraham; 06-27-2008 at 02:14 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-30-2008, 11:25 AM   #2
(male)

karlgraham HB User
thanks everbody

i am really greatfull for all the answers. its always nice to communicate a little bit than just reading dry scientific reports. im going to Germany in a short while to start treatment. hope this borrelia thing is why i felt so ill all of those years and that it is going to get better. it feels a bit scary when i dont really know what kind of problems might come from heavy use of abx.. hope my spirit soon will rise up. i get back on how im improving

Closed Thread