It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bell's Palsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2008, 10:14 PM   #1
(female)

kimmie1995x2 HB User
LLMD in Maryland

Hi,

I'm trying to find a LLMD in the Baltimore,MD. area. I was diagnosed with Lyme about 5 years ago, I new I had it 3 years prior to being dianosed. I had went on a family camping trip and while I didn't get the rash 2 weeks after camping I had the flu like symptoms. Went to my Dr. and was told I had an upset stomach and given Nexium. He refused to even test for lyme! After about 2 yrs and numerous symptoms (palpitations, panic attacks, blurred vision) to name a few I went to another Dr. who had me tested. The test for short term came back negitive, but long term was positive. Was put on antibiotics for about 1 month and seemed better. Now within the past year I have started having problems with my knees (swelling so bad sometimes I can't walk) along with all of the other symptoms from the past. I feel like I'm losing my mind! If anyone knows of a good LLMD in the Maryland area Please let me know....

Thanks,
Kim

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-08-2008, 06:55 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

Bill S HB User
Re: LLMD in Maryland

B. Robert Mozayeni, Optimal Health Physicians, Rockville MD.

I was treated for 8+ months, we believe I'm cured. He uses antibiotics, herbs, etc. Doesn't take insurance though; you'll have to pay up front and try to get reimbursed through your insurance co.

He also treated my father in law who was bit by 2 ticks, got 2 bullseyes. He is doing well also.

I highly recommend Dr Mozayeni.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-08-2008, 09:35 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

fernee HB Userfernee HB User
Re: LLMD in Maryland

Hi Kimmie,

I see Dr. Singleton in Towson but had heard that he was no longer taking new patients. I had a visit yesterday and asked and they said it was true unless someone is referred by a doctor.

Good luck finding a doc!

Closed Thread