It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bell's Palsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2008, 05:30 AM   #16
Senior Veteran
(female)

bethsheba HB Userbethsheba HB Userbethsheba HB Userbethsheba HB Userbethsheba HB User
Re: why do i have burning sensation in the back of my head

I think your doctors are wrong...I think you have a bacterial infection that isn't being detected on the tests they have done. The symptoms I have listed are but a FEW of the symptoms for Lyme...cold sweats, breating difficulties, and memory problems are also a FEW of the symptoms for Lyme. There are Lyme Literate Doctors in the UK and I think you need to see one as soon as possible...again, do some reading on the Lyme Boards.

Based on the number of posts like yours, I think the UK has a serious problem with undiagnosed infectious disease. Just an opinion, mind you.

Bethsheba

Old 06-25-2010, 02:12 AM   #17
(male)

rozet HB User

Please check your Vitamin B12 level. It looks like you have the Vitamin B12 deficiency.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-15-2010, 02:16 AM   #18
(female)

Doll Baby HB User

everyone seems to blame stress for burning in head how about a pinched nerve if all burning is stress related there are alot of stressful people out there it could be stress but if you go to a dr complaining of neck tightness and burning first thing is its stress.

Arthritis can cause this, occipital neuralgia can cause this being in air conditioning can tense muscles and cause this fibromyalgia can cause this lets stop blaming everything on stress it could be a factor but the first diagnosis is stress one knows for sure if stress can be the cause.

Closed Thread