It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bell's Palsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2009, 02:05 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

moommin HB User
need advice,going nuts,

hi iv had problems with my stomach for a long time couple of years,fouple of days then goood taking a long time to digest,this would happen now and again so i just put up with it,this last year or so my stomach swells when i eat and every couple of months i was getting knoring this would last for a couple of days then go ,two months ago i woke up in the middle of the night and couldnt breath my throat closed shut,this lasted for a few seconds then i felt somthing moove in my throat and a bubbling then i could breath,i was so scared,went to the doctors told her what happened with my throat and also about my stomach bloating and food taking so long to digest she gave me omeprazole,i took them for a few weeks then stopped as they diddnt seem to do any thing,by this time i also have a feeling in my throat like food or somthing is there,all day and night,i had a hysterectomy five weeks ago so this hasnt helpped i phoned my doctor and told her that i was waking up choaking so she put me on motilium four times aday as well as 20mg omeprazole this was ok for two weeks then i ate a pie and i am back to square one,i dont know what to eat or drink doc said she cant do nothing becouse im only five weeks post opp,i will just have to put up with it,can any one help,thanks shirley sorry long post

Old 08-14-2009, 11:03 AM   #2
(female)

seekfind HB User
Re: need advice,going nuts,

My thoughts (I'm not a doctor) are either food allergies (causing slow digestion and throat closing) or bell's palsy of the gut.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-15-2009, 03:50 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

moommin HB User

seekfind thanks for your reply,its just not knowing what to do,i find when i have milk in my tea and coffee i feel the milk deep in my throat it stays there all day im tyring to stop all dairy food to see what happens,thanks shirley

Old 08-15-2009, 05:20 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

moommin HB User

ps just had rice milk in tea and the same thing happened, feeling in throat,

Closed Thread