It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bell's Palsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2010, 12:21 AM   #1
(female)

tina2367 HB User
10 yrs later and still sick

hi, so i have been told this is anxiety but i just don't know why 10 yrs later it is not getting better even with theraphy it is getting worse.......help i give up
I have been everywhere and seen a lot of doctor's and no one can seem to help they just say it's all in my head as i continue to get worse and worse. Sometimes things are so bad i feel like i am going to pass out,my b/p goes higher and heart beats so fast i think i am going to die. The pains are so severe they knock me down and now my legs are starting too they feel like they are bruised or sunburn but they are not and my heart beats in my throat not my chest.
This all started when i was 33 years old and found out i was pregnant for my last child but i am now 42 and it is worse not better they say anxiety/panic attacks but the meds did nothing except make me gain 70 pounds or more. I am lost and at my ends wits no one can help me.
My symptoms included: low energy, poor stamina, sore throat, unexplained menstrual irregularity, upset stomach, abdominal pain, chest pain, rib soreness, shortness of breath, cough, heart palpitations, pulse skips, heart murmur, joint pain, joint swelling, stiffness of the joints all over my body, muscle pain and cramping, twitching of the face or other muscles, neck pinches and cracks, neck stiffness, neck pain, tingling, numbness, burning or stabbing sensations, shooting pains, skin hypersensitivity, facial paralysis, (Bell's palsy), double, blurry, increased floaters, light sensitivity, buzzing, ringing, ear pain, sound sensitivity, increased motion sickness, vertigo, major facial flushing and bizarre skin rashes, poor balance, lightheadedness, wooziness, panic attacks, anxiety, tremors, confusion, difficulty in thinking, difficulty with concentration, forgetfulness, poor short term memory, poor attention, disorientation, getting lost, going to wrong places, difficulty with speech or writing, mood swings, irritability, depression, disturbed sleep, too much sleep, too little sleep, the overwhelming need to sleep for 4 hours every afternoon, and a complete intolerance to alcohol.sore on scalp,dry mouth and lips,burning to head,pins and needles in hands and feet,pain(like charlie horses) in the legs,pain,bottom of my feet pain,IBS,gas,heartburn,no libio,sex hurts,stiffness and cramps in fingers and toes,hot flashes,chills and cold, constant urge to pee,bones crack easily,dis realization,disorientation,lightheaded,d izziness,muscle twitching,feeling like a cat is purring inside my body,pain if i push on my skin bones or anything on my body,sometimes a weird taste in mouth,rib pain,eyes pain,back pain,feelings of doom and death,quickly angered,heaviness in stomach,weight gain,no motivation,afraid to leave the house, 8 years of hell,tired a lot or never goes in spans,MEAN MEAN ,littlest things set me off,ear/jaw pain,type the same words over and over yet type them mixed up?,hair never grows (same length since i was 10) pale skin,NO ONE WANTING TO HELP ME!!!!!!!!!! days where i can do everything and then some days where i can move and i am dying,groin pain,itchy skin,if i open my mouth i can hear my heartbeat,headaches,depression,bi-polar,crying all the time,

pain in legs,pitting,weight gain,blurry vision,stomach pain,nausea,fatigue,heartburn,stomach pain,twitching,muscle aches,

1/20/10
-vomiting,diarrhea,stomach pain,heartburn,weight gain,numbness,shakes,leg cramps,high eosinophils,disorientation,bloating,sick !
please if you can have a heart and try to help me.

Last edited by ms_mod; 01-22-2010 at 06:41 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-22-2010, 12:01 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

friendsville HB User
Re: 10 yrs later and still sick

My complete empathy to you.I hope you are able to find some peace.I read some good stuff on self-worth subjects.Please do not give up on your quest for help.I'm positive that understanding medical people ,are out there somewhere.My prayers are with you. Bill

Last edited by friendsville; 01-22-2010 at 12:02 PM.

Old 01-23-2010, 01:18 PM   #3
(female)

jjules HB User

Wow I have many of these symptons but you really are having a truly rotten time. I feel bad for you. I wish I could help you but all I can do is tell you how I saved my self by not giving up and asking a good dr for help. She put me on 10mg on Lexapro and 1mg Loazapam and that's what saved me. I got off Lexapro a year ago and doing well with depression. I may always have anxiety I have suffered almost 20 years. Just got help in 2005. Don't give up you will find the right dr and medicine or non-medcine way to cope-I hope! jjules

Last edited by ms_mod; 01-23-2010 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Removed quote. Ms_Mod

Old 01-23-2010, 05:55 PM   #4
(female)

emmol2 HB User

I agree with the previous poster. None of us want to be on medication, but the reality of life, is sometimes we have to, I an on Lorazepam and I couln't do without it when I realy need it. I feel so sorry for you, I know lifee can be a mess, but do try to get on some menication working with your Doctor. God Bless,,,,,,,,,,Shsron

Old 01-29-2010, 03:17 AM   #5
(female)

jjules HB User

Tina was wanting to know how things are going for you. Have you seen a dr yet? jjules

Last edited by ms_mod; 01-29-2010 at 06:52 AM. Reason: Removed quote. Ms_Mod

Old 02-01-2010, 01:51 AM   #6
(male)

michaellibut HB User

just try to understand that you wil not die with that condition, it's just an emotion! focus on one thing that it makes you happy, im also a suffere with anxiety disorder, took a lot of medcine also and associated with exercise and a lot of volutarily activities, be involve in a lot of activities and you will forget the anxiety in you, hope this will help you

Old 02-01-2010, 01:29 PM   #7
(male)

optimistic kid HB User

ok tina i have just about read everything wow that was me in 2003 to the last word and that is the truth and i can tell you it is no place to be,7 yrs on and i am totally out of that place but it has taken time and a lot of effort to get to where i am now . I suffered acute anxiety and depression but there are always reasons behind every problem i couldnt possibly explain how i got better in one message but i can help you ok over a period of time

Old 02-11-2010, 12:53 PM   #8
(male)

ottomobile HB User

hello i register here just to answer you r help call

what you are describe is anxiety attacks and i recommand going to therapy like please go see a diffrent psychologist book a appointment asap... did something happen in your life like midlife crises, child birth, serious illness, work stress build up, or resurfacing trauma memories . anyway due the length of your problem, it might take a bit of time to diagnose your problem root. but in the mean time you need to go see a psychologist and please do alittle research first to see which one are good for you either thru the internet or have a talk with your family doctor

also i'll probalbly not coming back to the site so yeah

Last edited by ottomobile; 02-11-2010 at 12:55 PM.

Old 04-02-2010, 06:20 PM   #9
(female)

lifeisshort HB User

possibly EMF electro magnetic frequency disorder?? sounds allot like it.. I think thats what its called.. google it up
hope it helps. mabe someone is baking you with microwave??? geazz Im really sorry to hear these probs. your still young. good luck

Old 07-03-2010, 03:19 PM   #10
(male)

5088 HB User

I finally said "god i give up " , started getting better from that point.

When you get so tired of the anxeity , you do exercise to see if you are going to die , The problem will get better .

I will exercise when anxeity hits , if i die , so what , have not died of a heart attack yet .

Closed Thread