It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bell's Palsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2012, 08:02 AM   #16
(female)

pslickparker HB User
Re: tingling and strange sensations in my face so worried

I have the exact same thing and it is in the same place as yours. My doctor did all the tests also. He couldn't find anything either. I have had it for about 6 months. I was never referred to a neurologist. So let me know your results.

Old 08-29-2012, 06:58 PM   #17
(female)

Sabina27 HB User
Smile Re: tingling and strange sensations in my face so worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobylou22 View Post
Can't believe I've had over 500 views on this thread and no replies, I must have something very unusual :-(
Hi ... this is my first ever post... I registered today as I'm getting Funny tingling under my right eye and funny enough the tip of my nose, o woke up this morning and it felt like someone had put vicks on my face, for 3 hrs I had this feeling, then around 11 oclock it started slowly fade like away .., I was spinning and thought I'd google ( love google lol) and come across to this site, not sure if this is a once off thing, but I am interested in the results you get from your strange feelings ...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-19-2012, 12:25 PM   #18
(male)

philmellor76 HB User

hi just looked on this site as i have a slight tingling on the right side of my face, it feels as though all my hairs on my face are standing on end from time to time and it only lasts a few seconds at a time,i do have a cold sore on the right side of my lip and wondering if this is connected

Old 09-24-2012, 10:11 AM   #19
(female)

madmaderos HB User

Hi all,

I've had tingling on my face for almost a year now. It started with feeling as a feather was touching my forehead and cheeks and has advanced to all day feeling if the hairs are standing up. I have seen a GP, and had an MRI, waiting for nuero but I'm sure there not going to find anything, which some would consider a good thing. I try not to pay attention but its hard since its the same feeling everyday. Through out this year I have researched the heck out of it and saw that many people who had somekind of the same feelings were low on Vitamin B. But it really could be anything, I do have hypothyroidism so that could be something but since its not something any doctor can see they really don't seem to take it as serious as I expect them to. One told me anxiety, Ha! Well good luck to all.

Old 09-29-2012, 11:10 AM   #20
(female)

Mysty723 HB User

I have just started getting the same thing under my left eye and cheekbone. Honestly my first thought was that it feels almost like your getting a cold sore. I've been sick with a really bad cold all week and it's just starting to clear. I honestly think its either not eating good, an allergy, or a type of masked infection since my glands were swollen. Whenever iget sick from simple things i always tend to get something else wrong. 5 years ago i was diagnosed with an unknown auto immune issue. Basically I refuse to go to the doctor because whenever I do it's like months of bs to get no answers so I'm chalking this issue up as well to unknown and hoping it goes away. But figured I would throw my 2 cents in and check back to see if anyone does get a answer.

Old 10-15-2012, 01:38 PM   #21
(male)

jibe1111 HB User

I have also all kind of tinglings on the left side of my face and also in my forehead and also all over my body. The "funny" thing about them is that I can kindof control them. They seem to appear when I am more relaxed . If I stay still and breath deeply, I feel them. I also have some weird stuff in my head, like something pushes in my head. I hope it's not anything serious.

Old 10-24-2012, 09:57 PM   #22
(male)

pianomangabe HB User

Yesterday I started getting the same tingling sensation on a spot under my left eye (Slightly above the cheekbone). Today I felt it under my right eye as well and in the past few hours it keeps recurring. It is like the sensation of a piece of dust or hair that has fallen onto my face and I just can't seem to brush it off - very irritating. Can't figure out what it is, not much information regarding this is to be found.... I thinking maybe you've had some luck figuring it out?? Do let me know, it is very strange.

Old 12-05-2012, 11:38 AM   #23
(female)

KrafdeKat HB User

Hi ScoobyLou and everyone else with this condition. I have recently started having the same thing happening. It's occurred in the past with me too, then gone away. Mine is under the outer part of my left eye(cheek bone), and is not, and never was a tickling sensation but a distinct tingling sensation. Someone said that they had recently done a shoulder stand and mine seemed to start after that too. I find that similarity, very odd indeed! It makes me think that it's something neurological going on with the spine in the cervical area. I've also had this happen on the tip of my nose too, but it's been a long while since Iv'e felt it on my nose. I have also had some pressure and ringing in my ears when I stand up quickly. I've always been at a healthy weight, and had my blood pressure well within the normal limits, but I'm wondering if it could be blood pressure. ?
ScoobyLou, did you ever find out anything? I'd appreciate insight or ideas from any of you!
Kind Regards,
KarfdeKat

Closed Thread