It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2005, 10:05 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

weasel HB User
is any one onright now??

.............???

Old 02-16-2005, 03:26 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Ruth6:11 HB UserRuth6:11 HB User
Re: is any one onright now??

sorry weasel that I wasn't there for you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-16-2005, 09:45 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

princesspea HB User

Weasel,

I'm sorry too!

Love,

Jamie

Old 02-16-2005, 11:04 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

weasel HB User

thanks guys, its ok though i amde it through maybe. im having a very difficult time with my boyfriend right now and its so hard for me to decipher between what is really happening and what my mean brain is fabricating. we dont communicate very well and last night i tried to talk to him about how i was upset with him for a little stunt he pulled the night before, but instead of having a conversation or even an arguement he says nothing. dead silence, so i dont even know if hes listening to me or not. its absolutly infuriating, im feeling ery insecure, and i know i over react, but i dont quite know how much. and it just snowballed and i was sobbing hysterically, and all i could think abiout was what would be the easiest way to go, where i could go, and well, i can never really get away from myself, which is the real problem. so then it was which was the best least painful way to GO go, forever....

my therapist isnt good, my psych hasnt returned my calls in three weeks, and they both see me for nothing and i cant afford to see anyone else. no insurance and no extra money...not quite sure what to do.

Old 02-16-2005, 11:08 AM   #5
Inactive

goofyafter2 HB User

are you still here?

Old 02-16-2005, 11:13 AM   #6
Inactive

goofyafter2 HB User

Hey, I just wanted to offer some support to you. My therapist sucks too and I never have anyone to talk to when I need to - sorry I missed you, but please don't feel so badly! At least not that bad, hope you can get someone to chat with. Love, Lori

Old 02-16-2005, 01:34 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Ruth6:11 HB UserRuth6:11 HB User

Weasel, I'd like to think that your boyfriend was just being a guy. Kinda light in the communication area, aren't they? They take one simple criticism and act like we have just said they are totally worthless!

I know you have other issue in that relationship, but just for last evening - maybe - just maybe - (like my husband when I am on a roll) he figured it was safer to say nothing at all than to open his mouth and be GUARANTEED to get into MORE trouble!!!!

Big Hugs cause you're my oldest Friend here,
Ruth

Old 02-16-2005, 02:16 PM   #8
(female)

Munozchick HB User

Mean, mean boys...

Love,
Deanne

Old 02-16-2005, 04:58 PM   #9
Veteran
(female)

weasel HB User

thanks guys. yeah i havent seen him yet today, hes due home in a bit....but i talked to him, and hes normal.....

i also jsut got back from my yoga class..SUCH a difference----for anyone who is not doing it needs to. so many little things can make such a huge difference.

anywy, feling much better now, and i think we are going to catch a late movie tonight, we will see.

thanks again.

Old 02-16-2005, 08:22 PM   #10
Inactive

goofyafter2 HB User

thanks for the update! i am so glad things are going better! Lori

Old 02-17-2005, 10:32 AM   #11
(female)

Kahlia25 HB User

HI! Weasel....I am sorry you are having problems with your BF. I just went through the same issues with my husband..he just sits there and won't answer me. I thought it was me but after I talked to my Doc, I realized that is HIS way of not dealing with the situation at hand. DO not blame you for HIS mistakes........I was also sobing hysterically and I finally felt better after I did. I find it hard to cry. I hope you feel bettr and don't take, or try, I should say, to take life so hard. The next day comes and then something new..........Kahlia

Closed Thread