It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2005, 12:46 PM   #1
(female)

momsbrandi HB User
Which way do I go now?

I've posted a few times. I have severe depression, anxiety, adhd. Have been on just about all of the antidepressants. Four months ago Lexapro just quit working, I started having bad anxiety and depression was returning, WHILE ON LEXAPRO. So I bumped up the dosage thinking it would get better, made it worst. The doc put me on Cymbalta, did nothing. Switched me to zoloft 2 1/2 weeks ago. Started on 50mg titrated up to 75mg two days ago because I was feeling no better, well, that made me extremely depressed and anxious. What do I do now? What is wrong with me? I do not know which way to go anymore. Went to doc, just came back in. His office will be calling to get me in to see a phychiatrist. Please pray for me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-28-2005, 01:40 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

mudhound HB User
Re: Which way do I go now?

it has been done. Prayer that is.
It has the power to change us.

Mudhound

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-28-2005, 01:42 PM   #3
Inactive

goofyafter2 HB User

Just want to wish you the best of luck. I hope you can get in to see the dr ASAP! Waiting around just makes everything so much worse. I hope you guys can figure out what will work for you. I guess it just takes time. Take care of yourself. Love, Lori

Old 02-28-2005, 02:03 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

princesspea HB User

Your doc should have sent you to a psychiatrist before this. I'm glad he finally came to his senses.(and they say we're the ones that are mentally ill...uncontrollable ego should be concidered a mental illness) He should have known he was out of his elliment with these meds.

I have already said a prayer and will keep doing it until you tell us you're okay! If you haven't been to a psych yet you may not even have a correct diagnoses yet. Hang in there! I hope your wait won't be too long.

{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}until then.

Love,

Jamie

Closed Thread