It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2005, 08:06 PM   #1
(female)

Chelsea23 HB User
Dreams and then waking up

Anyone ever awoken (hmm, think english class) to a panic attack because of a dream? i had one this morning and ive felt awful all day since. how do i shake this. its like bitchy mode im not too pleasant atm. any one?

(no worries I prolly know im just a freak, hmm, moreso.)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-17-2005, 02:37 AM   #2
Inactive

goofyafter2 HB User
Re: Dreams and then waking up

Yikes! I am sorry you are experiencing this. I think I used to have that problem but maybe not as severe. Lately, I always have the dreams like I'm in high school and I can't find my locker, or I can't remember the combination to my locker. In the dream though, while I am thinking, I say to myself - How am I going to remember the combo from 15 years ago? Kind of like I know I am dreaming when I am dreaming. So, YOU are not so freakish - lol! At least not by yourself. I am not sure how to get over it though. Hope someone has some ideas. Love, Lori

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread