It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2005, 08:23 AM   #1
(female)

MikeysWifey0316 HB User
Angry Gotta Love It!

Ok, yaíll know my long story. Good news is that I feel pretty darn good today. Donít know if its maybe a little mania or what, but I feel good and Iím not on the verge of tears like the last few days, so Iíll take it.
But, I scheduled an appointment with my current pdoc for next Tuesday 07/05/05. I made this appointment about 2 weeks ago. I got a letter YESTERDAY that said my appointment needed to be rescheduled. Ok, now, granted I could be over-reacting a little. But this is kind of like the straw that broke the camelís back for me. I need to get different meds. No doubt about it, if nothing else, my depression is back. Obviously what Iím on is not working. I asked for a referral to a psychiatrist (because I had a hunch this pdoc wasnít going to help me) and that appt isnít even until September 20th.
Sorry, this just rubs me wrong. Does anyone have any ideas on a good way to find a new pdoc without just picking one at random? I guess I just need to ask people I know who they go to and if they like them?

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Gotta ove in when your family turns on you TexasCookie Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia 6 03-24-2008 07:00 PM
gotta be a good girl, for a bit. bluelakelady Fibromyalgia 13 02-01-2006 09:02 AM
sorry guys but I gotta complain again! besafe20 Relationship Health 10 09-09-2004 07:38 PM
I gotta tell you all how I feel greggr Addiction & Recovery 9 01-03-2004 09:09 AM
gotta ditch these love handles, need help... Taipan Exercise & Fitness 2 12-18-2002 10:57 AM