It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2005, 12:33 PM   #1
(female)

cwolf63000 HB User
Medic Alert

Hi all, Im new to this post I was happy to find this board so i can talk to other people who can relate to the same stuff im going threw. I was dignosed with bipolar two months ago, have always had depresstion all my life. I can now look back on times in my life and explain now why those things happen that really never made since thin. I was hospitalised in 1988 because It got to the point, I couldent tell real life from fiction anymore. when I was married, I was always leaving my husbond for reasons unknown to me, up rooting my daughter and moving all over the country. just since re;married the same man again trying to give it another go but to no eval with in a month was leaving him again because i had no idea why i re: married in the first place. since filled bankrupcey because ive gotten my self so in dept from my fribulas spending i couldent see above water. I can go on and on and on about the krazy stuff that dident make since to me. I fly off the handle for little things that really dont make since droped out of school because i couldent consintrat enough to retain the stuff and got to flustrated to deal with it. I dont know if im even making since now. or just rambling. But I do have a question, One do u think this is bipolar My pd right away told me i was, I am still in deniel. My second question is Why dose my Lamictal bottle have a warning on it that states carry a medical identification card or bracelet stating that u take this drug?????? Im kinda concerned about that warning, cause never sene that before on med bottle. P.S forgive the spelling and gramer like i said i droped out of school at 16......lol

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-11-2005, 12:51 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

reesie HB Userreesie HB Userreesie HB Userreesie HB Userreesie HB Userreesie HB Userreesie HB Userreesie HB Userreesie HB Userreesie HB Userreesie HB User
Re: Medic Alert

Oh yeah you sound bipolar all right. Welcome! We're a special bunch of people here but we're your people too. Having never taken lamictal I have never seen that label but it does seem a little scary.

Closed Thread