It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2005, 02:24 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

weasel HB User
reassurance...

Hey i just need you guys to remind me that im not alone. im mostly fine most of the time, but im having some helluva moodswings in the past few days. i cried all yesterday mornign, then i couldnt get off the couch all day, until about 4 when i had to go get some medicine to try to save our fish (he died, but i didnt like him anyway---he was huge and scary ) then i had an up swing, which lasted til about bedtime, when i jus tstarted crying hysterically. then this mornign i was all blah , most of the day blah ( i was working) then on my way home. BAM! it was like someone gave me speed. i literally feel like my body is being jerked around.

im pretty sure its all stress related. i havent been able to get ahold of my pdoc fo rmonths, and my prescription runs out in two weeks. i realllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy dont want to switch pdocs. i love her, and have been seeing her for 2 years, and she knows how i am and i feel like she "gets" me. so yesterday i was in panic mode. i did find a clinic to go to, should shefail me, but they will make me see THIER therapist, and i have to go every week (right now, ive been seing my therapist for over two years, and about every three weeks or so, works out well) and im scared a new pdoc will try to change my meds....ggrrrrr this is so frusterating.

BUT some good news...........i hope i can post this.....TogetherRX can save those of us without insurance or medicaid or anything like that 25-40% off prescriptions. they have a list of the ones that you save on if you go to their site. its so easy. it takes two minutes if you do it on the web. i thought it was too easy, but i got my little card today. so all i need now is someone to write me a prescription..........

sorry to whoever made it this far.............thanks for reading......[url]http://www.healthboards.com/boards/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=50#[/url]
bouncinghttp://www.healthboards.com/boards/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=50#
Yawnhttp://www.healthboards.com/boards/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=50#
bouncinghttp://www.healthboards.com/boards/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=50#
Confused

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-12-2005, 10:24 PM   #2
(female)

follen HB User
Re: reassurance...

Hello. I understand the ups and downs. I also understand not wanting to change who your'e comfortable with. I had a counselor named "Connie." I loved going to see her. I would see her weekly and she "got" me. I could tell her absolutely anything and she would not flinch an eyelid with me, but would still help me tremendously. A very rare type of counselor she was. She left the Red Rock facility and when I heard that I was SOOOO devastated. I was angry at the world for SO long. I even stopped counseling for a year. Dumb I know. But I didn't think ANY other person in the world could help me. I have a new counselor now but I gotta admit no one will ever be like Connie.

Anyway just trying to say I know where you're coming from. I for one am in a deep low right now in the bipolar realm. I feel so hopeless. Just trying to ride it out like a stupid wave I guess. It is just that this low is "real" low. Dark and dismal and I just stare a lot. I mostly rapid cycle and have for years, so this low is the first I've had in about 8 years, so it has hit very strong and very hard. All this hurt in the world you know? Just got to be too much. It is like my heart and mind are just curled up in a ball at the bottom of a cold, dark lonely pit so I am just sitting here rocking. I don't see the light yet, so my heart just sits and rocks, doesn't try yet to to climb up because there's no reason to - would be useless to right now.

I hear ya though... and you're not alone. I hope all works out for ya and will be thinkin' 'bout ya.

-Follen.

Closed Thread