It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2005, 05:48 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

feelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB User
Zyprexa anyone??

Just wanted to know if anyone here has been taking zyprexa for their bi polar disorder?my son is currently on depakote and it had been working really well for him up until about the last month.I have been seeing that "old" behavior coming back again and would like to try him on something else.I have heard alot of good about zyprexa,can anyone relate their experiences with it?my son has bi polar III.it is an anti depressant induced bi polar.any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.Thanks, FB

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-18-2005, 08:27 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

mudhound HB User
Re: Zyprexa anyone??

It help to put a lot of weight on the wife.

Mudhound

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-19-2005, 09:02 PM   #3
(female)

restless_heart HB User
Re: Zyprexa anyone??

I took Zyprexa for several months and in my opinion I felt it worked really good..I would get up and look forward to whatever lied ahead of me...Unfortunatly lost my insurance and dont have the meds no more Good luck

Closed Thread