It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2005, 06:47 AM   #1
(female)

Derangea HB User
Feeling Plain Awful

I donít know what it is today, but I woke up feeling just plain awful. Very pessimistic. Its hard for me to hear. I feel dizzy. I feel sick. Its hard to breathe, and Iím incredibly irritable. Iím at work now, and its not even 10 yet. I donít know what to do, if I should go home early or what. But I really need the money so I have to stay. Having a really depressed day. Donít know what to do about it. Anyone have any advice?

Old 07-19-2005, 07:49 AM   #2
(male)

southeastdriver HB User
Re: Feeling Plain Awful

I know how you feel, I've been there and done that but know, change your thoughts to it will be o.k. just give it some time and like the weather your mood will improve. Hang in there your not alone in this feeling.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-19-2005, 07:55 AM   #3
(female)

Derangea HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by southeastdriver
I know how you feel, I've been there and done that but know, change your thoughts to it will be o.k. just give it some time and like the weather your mood will improve. Hang in there your not alone in this feeling.
Thanks, so this isn't something permanent? I have to get that through my head already! Because I'm sure you know that when you are in a mood like this you think its going to last forever. Maybe I should write down what I plan to do today and concentrate on that instead of staying bored.

Old 07-19-2005, 08:26 AM   #4
(male)

southeastdriver HB User

That is right, just know in your head that this will pass and use that because it will, that is the way it works. Make yourself a note and even write down "this is only temporary" and you will know. Like REO Speedwagon said "keep pushing on"

Closed Thread