It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2005, 10:41 PM   #1
(male)

zeppelin420 HB User
Can anyone help me???

Cannabis Indica has sent me into a permanent state of delusional psychosis. I should of listened to the govt's propaganda I suppose. Luckily I have yet to run over any children on bicycles, pulling out of a mcdonalds drive thru, or ive yet to impregnate my 14 year old girlfriend while being under the incapacitating, "high" of this evil, manipulative drug. However i feel a tragic event of the magnitude mentioned above is somewhat unavoidable due to my current state of mind. Maybe I am just in need of a little more religion?? Atleast That is what my evangelist ex girlfriend said when she left me last week. I do not know if i can continue on in this life. I feel i am on edge, very close to turning out the forever lights. I also have painfully obsessive, reoccurring thoughts of when i voted for George W. Bush last november. I cannot get them out of my head. Someone plz help me, for i just dont know what to do with myself. I just dont know what to do with myself...

Old 08-03-2005, 02:24 AM   #2
(female)

babygrl1337 HB User
Re: Can anyone help me???

Well I hope i can help but you are a real character...... Ok my best friend used to be mary jane and all her friends but then one day i felt like i was going to have a heart attack and i thought i seen red eyes looking through the window and i thought something from my mind was going to jump out of the closet...... Are you on any meds? Does your doc know you have friend named mary jane? Assuming not I think that mary jane is kicking your meds in the butt and there just going at it..... another words mixing the two is probably not a good idea.....

I actually got off all that stuff on my own and i didn't have to go to the hospital although i shouldv'e....... One night i almost died and that was the last time i ever messed with that stuff again..... It wasn't just mary jane so im not putting myself in your shoes but i've had so many low of all low's and just wanted to let you that someone here read what you had to say and wanted you to know that.....I have put a knife to my wrist and now that i have a son im glad it didn't work......... Just listen to some zepplin and floyd lay back and remeber if you come to the point where you want to take the stairway to heaven........ you may want to go to the hospital or just come to the boards and let everyone know how you feel....... Just talk to someone, easier said than done i know but, i promise you will feel better after....... Hope i could help...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-03-2005, 03:00 AM   #3
(female)

kimber lee HB User
Re: Can anyone help me???

hi zeppelin,
Why did your girl friend leave you?
kimberlee

Closed Thread