It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2005, 09:15 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

daystar91 HB User
I'm having some trouble please help?????

Hi,
Has anyone ever felt as if they are just going crazy out of their minds and just can't explain why...This is the way i'm feeling right at this moment...Why??I was diagnosed with bipolar and PTSD about two years ago...I've been on several different meds but the one that has been working for me for the last six months is Topamax50mg and Wellbutrin 300mg...I'm so annoyed lately and can't explain why...Irratated with everything and everybody...This sounds so bad but my husband was in a motocross accident on Sunday , he seperated his shoulder...I'm concern about his injury but at any time it comes time to help him i don't mind doing it but i get so irratated by it....
Here's the other thing i can't sleep at night i stay up to two in the morning then finally i'm tired for bedtime...Then i could sleep the rest of the day away...I have no modivation during the day because i feel so tired...If i try to go to sleep at night i just lay there in bed, i just can't sleep...Is my meds not working any more...I won't see my doctor for another two weeks what can i do till then???I don't want to be miserable or the people around me???

Old 08-04-2005, 09:39 AM   #2
(female)

Location: Okanagan Valley British Columbia - check it out online - it is amazing!
jephiner HB User
Re: I'm having some trouble please help?????

Hi Daystar,
Oh lord - of course we have felt that way, you poor thing! I hate having to wait to see a Dr - I am in the exact same place right now - just barely holding it together and counting the days ( I actually thought my apt was yesterday - went and was told it was the next week - it took everything I had not to start bawling right there!!!)
I can barely stand my husband, my children, my dog and my friends! They all bug the %*&^ out of me *L* My goal is not to say anything or do anything I will regret...to just make it until I get to the doctor. I have just turned my pace way down in my life. I spend a good percentage of the day writing in my journal and on here talking to other bipolars because it seems to keep my anxiety level down. I do very little of what I think I "should" be doing so that I know I can make it to my apt without ending my marriage or breaking up a 20 year friendship or spanking my kids! That's the best I can do and that is my plan. 6 days and counting.......I'll be on your counting team....hang in there.
Jen

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-04-2005, 09:41 AM   #3
(female)

Location: Okanagan Valley British Columbia - check it out online - it is amazing!
jephiner HB User
Re: I'm having some trouble please help?????

PS consider going to bed at 11:00 no matter how you feel...it may help...if you are able to do that for a couple days and don't have naps no matter what - you may be able to regulate your sleep... I am just getting that part back on track again and I am feeling better. Just an idea

Closed Thread