It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2005, 08:22 PM   #1
(female)

Lil' Angel Eyes HB User
New Girl In Town

Hi All

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm glad to have found this site! It looks like a friendly bunch with good information. I am 38 (39 next month yikes!) and the mother of two wonderful little boys who are the light of my life. I have had BP for many years.

Hope to make some new friends here!

Angel

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-05-2005, 08:48 PM   #2
(female)

kimber lee HB User
Re: New Girl In Town

Welcome, im new too i have posted a few and have responded to a few, yes the people here are very nice and supportive, and very honest i have noticed .i would lik e to be your freind, kimber lee

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-06-2005, 10:11 AM   #3
(female)

Lil' Angel Eyes HB User

Hi Kimber Lee, nice to meet you! Thanks for the welcome.

Old 08-08-2005, 03:14 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

coffeegirl2 HB User

Hi Angel.....

I'm new here as well and like you, I also have two young boys. How old are your sons? Mine are 5 and 6. You are young by the way.... I'm 35 and I think you are as young as you feel. Most of the time I try to convince myself that I'm 35 going on 27 every day so I don't get down all the time. Usually it works. LOL

Welcome to the boards.

Hugs,

Coffeegirl

Old 08-08-2005, 03:17 PM   #5
(female)

Lil' Angel Eyes HB User

I was taking a sip of my coffee while I read your post Coffeegirl! LOL. Welcome to you too!

My boys are 5 and 8! How fun we have that in common. I can hear them out in the yard now playing in the hose. They start back to school next week and I will be relieved as they are bored with summer now. I work from home, so it will be a relief for me and I won't have to pay babysitters anymore.

Take care,

Old 08-09-2005, 09:35 AM   #6
(female)

princess2poles HB User

hey all newbies...from a fellow newbie.

i have to agree that everyone seems so nice here.. like you can really open up and talk about what is bothering you. hope everyone has a good afternoon.

~princess jen

Closed Thread