It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2005, 04:02 PM   #1
(female)

babygrl1337 HB User
Friend or foe??

Ok I just got off the phone with my husband and he's always trying to get me be friends with a girl that he works with which i don't like just for the simple fact that she is a blonde with long hair (you know the girlie girls) and she doesn't have any tattoo's (which i love) and he always dated girlie girls like her and i hate even knowing that they work together and he said that he liked my hair best when it was blonde (i used to have long thick blonde hair until he said he would like to see what it would look like short so i chopped it off and now it's brown)......plus her sister will rarely watch or son when we go out or if he isn't home in time for me to go to school.....I try to tell him that it's so hard for me to make friends cause the anxiety, nervousness when around someone new, thoughts of "What are they thinking about me" etc. ect. Hope i didn't offend anyone with the girlie girl thing if so I'm sorry!!

I just don't feel like I need friends cause i know what's going to happen and i know how i feel when around other people...... He thinks that i think everone is out to get me.......yea i used to think that but know i just don't give a %$#@ if they come and get me or not......

About 2 weeks ago i got upset while in a heated argument and i said "that i needed a girl to talk to" But if im mad or upset ill say things i don't mean...... I guess he's tring to help me make friends since i said that....

I know there's not any people here (where i live) that i can actually communicate with and have things in common......

I just wish I could let him see what runs through my head everyday......
Thanks all for understanding and listening JESSI!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-09-2005, 08:31 AM   #2
(female)

princess2poles HB User
Smile Re: Friend or foe??

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygrl1337
I just wish I could let him see what runs through my head everyday......
babygirl,

girl...he couldn't handle what is in your head. most men don't clue into their feelings like we do.

seriously... all you can do is let him know, probably like you already have, that you aren't ready to make friends. i do hope you can someday find someone that you can trust enough to let them inside your head.

[[hugs]]]

princess jen

Closed Thread