It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2005, 04:26 PM   #1
(female)

AimeeS34 HB User
Another newbie!!

Hi all!! I'm Amy. I'm a 34 yo SAHM of two children. A 14yo daughter and 6yo son. My wonderful husband and I have been married for 15 years and together for 18 years.

I was just diagnosed BP (rapid cycling??) two weeks ago; although, I have pretty much known for at least the last year that I had to be BP. I think I have been in denial and thought I could "talk myself" out of it. Well, after yet another hard depression, I knew I had to get some help. From my experience, the manic episodes are GREAT and I could live them forever...probably not the smartest thing for anyone, but oh I love that energy/high!! However, the depressions have gotten so BAD that the high days aren't worth keeping. Does that even make sense???

I have been reading posts all day today and am excited that I have found a community of people like myself!! Everyone seems so helpful, kind and understanding! I'm so glad I found this site, as I don't feel so alone anymore.

Well, I just wanted to introduce myself and I look forward to getting to know you all.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-10-2005, 05:03 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

reesie HB Userreesie HB Userreesie HB Userreesie HB Userreesie HB Userreesie HB Userreesie HB Userreesie HB Userreesie HB Userreesie HB Userreesie HB User
Re: Another newbie!!

Welcome Aimee!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread