It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2006, 04:16 AM   #1
(female)

xxKitteNxx HB User
Question sleeeeep help need sleep, what should i do?

sleep has not been a luxury for me. i am taking 1 1/2 mg of clonazopam and 2 pills of immovaine for the insomnia(doctor says it's the max dosage).

the last few months i had been staying up later and taking my meds later, and sleeping just fine. when i needed to sleep earlier, i'd take my meds before bed as always and sleep just fine. then! the psychiatrist told me to take my meds before 1 a.m.(that is very early for me. i'm on winter break and a bit of a night owl.) so i took them. i passed out at around 3am and woke up at 5am. trouble. i have been a sleeping mess ever since. unable to sleep for more than 5 hours during the night and waking up at 4am. i tried holding out w/o a nap yesterday till 10pm.. but nope. still no success. i still can not sleep passed 5 hours. so take little naps here and there. now the problem is i start school tomorrow and i have a 10 hour day. i'm scared i'll get no sleep and pass out in class. should i just take a quadruple dose of all my meds? just to knock myself out tonight? how do i sleep?

thanks all

KitteN

Old 01-03-2006, 12:11 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

kiehn HB User
Re: sleeeeep help need sleep, what should i do?

Sounds like something else is going on to prevent you from sleeping maybe you need a new doctor. Good Luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-04-2006, 08:31 AM   #3
(female)

dragonprincess HB User

benadrel and valerin root tabs help for sleep i would not take a double dose of meds that can be dangous. dragonPrincess

Old 01-06-2006, 01:31 AM   #4
(female)

rokpyl HB User

I was desparate and tried acupuncture. My acupunctu****t also sold me some herbal pills called "the Emperor's tea pills". The 2 together worked for me.
GL

Last edited by rokpyl; 01-06-2006 at 01:32 AM.

Closed Thread