It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2006, 08:16 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

nightowl2 HB User
Question bi-polar disorders...and more..

I want to know, how difficult is it to deal with somebody that you love who has this disorder? also, would you think that a person with this disorder(and if there are some people out there, with this, please tell me your answers as well,I would like to know.) would you or they, have or get any intuitive thoughts....more on the range of e.s.p.,and has it ever helped your or hindered you at all in your life, from younger years on up?

I ask these questions because I have Attention defecit,and my disorder is related to bi-polar, tourettes,(mental illness, depression),dyslexia,and probably more disorders of the brain....I have had thoughts that have come to me, which I do not know just how I know them "to be true" in my head/mind...but, I have and still do...as well as e.s.p. dreams...and I am wondering if this is tied in with people like us that do have these types of disorders...does anybody know?

nightowl2

Old 02-08-2006, 01:48 PM   #2
(male)

bipolarjon HB User
Re: bi-polar disorders...and more..

Hi,
I have had the "i know what is about to happen" more than just a few times in my life, i'm 38 now. I had mad mania last year my wife thought something was wrong and I went to a hospital for 3 days I was on geoadone that gave me bad nightmares and daydreams, so I stop'd medicine. I thought i was unstopable and could predict the future and I was right some times (mania again). Then I did things wrong over and over(things i could do very well)A month or two later I hit bottom verrrrrrry bad could not work did not want to get out of bed. Started medicine and now I am on lithium 450 and wellbutrin 150 in the am and lithium 450 and seroquil 200 at night for 6 months now. over the months ms went up or down and now i feel more and more regular.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-08-2006, 01:56 PM   #3
(male)

bipolarjon HB User

Psychical research does support the theory that everyone is born with ESP capability, though some may possess more than others. Most people have experienced at least one ESP experience in their lives. It was found in a survey published in 1987 by the University of Chicago's National Opinion Research Council, that 67 percent of all adult Americans believed they have experienced ESP. Eleven years earlier the figure was 58 percent. It was thought the increase indicates an increased acceptance of the possibility of ESP among the general public. A.G.H.
www.themystica.com/mystica/articles/e/esp_extrasensory_perception.html

Old 02-08-2006, 06:34 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Ruth6:11 HB UserRuth6:11 HB User

I have a small gift... Someone will keep coming up in my thoughts over & over. When I call them, it turns out that they have either had bad news, had something happen to them or someone they love.

I also can "read" peoples emotions even if they are trying to hide them. It's like I "feel" waves of their emotions coming out from them. (If you ever watched Star Trek Deanna Troi the "empath" was similar.)

That's as close as I get to ESP, I've definitely freaked out a few people by calling when I have...!!

Old 02-09-2006, 07:20 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

nightowl2 HB User
Arrow Regarding the E.S.P.,and Empaths...

wasn't also Gaia..played by Whoopi Goldberg one person that cold read people as well? or was it onlyTroi?

interesting what you have felt...I have heard stuff like that, many, many times!

I would like to know if the bi polar, and a.d.h.d. and all of the disorders mentioned can be a genetic thing..passed down thru each of the generations to come?

NiGhToWl2!

Old 04-05-2006, 08:19 PM   #6
(female)

mngal3 HB User

I'm new to this site and just wanted to see if someone out there could help me out. About 2 months ago I was diagnosed with manic, the doc put me on 600mg of Lithium and no help. About 4 weeks ago it was uped to 1200. I started to get a metal taste in mouth, vision was funny, and tired all the time. The doc didn't say much but lowered it down to 900 mg. Can someone tell me if I was being overdosed for sure and how long will the metal taste lasts??

Closed Thread