It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2006, 04:07 PM   #1
(male)

DMIXEDUP HB User
Question I love being stared at.

Maybe Im just feeling paranoid, but I just love when I get those looks from people that I just want to knock their heads off. I think I need a drink. LOL I dont drink anyways. This lamictal isnt strong enough for me. Anyone out there had trouble while starting on lamictal?

Old 02-15-2006, 02:52 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

mudhound HB User
Re: I love being stared at.

Boy, mt wife thinks that people are doing this too. She hates public places like Wal-mart.

Mudhound

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-15-2006, 03:16 AM   #3
(female)

LOWnly~Me! HB User
Red face Re: I love being stared at.

Do you love been stared at? Would you like the opportunity to fight? Do you think that the people that look at you are solely thinking about you, working out who you are, how old, where youve been, where your going? Or do you think that they themselves may be thinking just what you are. They themselves could be paranoid, insecure, nervous etc. There are millions of people throughout this world and to think that everyone has nothing better to do than look at you and think bad things gives me the impression you regard yourslef as a big feature, someone so interesting that people just have to look, conspire etc. Minimize yourself and realise that life is moving at a fast pace, you may attract attention momentarily as we all do, everyone looks at everyone but thats all it is. Our eyes meeting. If you feel violent i would suggest (through personal experience and a criminal record for it) that you address this issue asap. One bad day, one wrong look and bam thats it, who knows what may happen.
I wish you all the best
Kind Regards

Closed Thread