Thought I would make the official announcement here.
I'm NOT Bipolar.
After seven years of mis-diagnosis and mis-medication I am now better.
In less than ONE year with my current Psychiatrist and his Psychotherapist
I have received...
1) an accurate personality definition.
2) a huge chunk of psychotherapy.
3) the help I was always looking for.
4) a diagnosis of why I was, the way I was.
5) one simple medication to help the imbalance created by childhood trauma.
6) an 'official' cure and dishcharge from medical care.
I am now 'officially' normal ~ well, as normal as I could ever get...
I thought the friends I collected along the way with my 'experiments' would appreciate the posting of this thread and its contents.