It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2006, 12:52 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

twoeyez HB Usertwoeyez HB User
Sanpaku Eyes

A lot of symptoms of the eye can reflect the condition of the liver. For instance, “red and itchy eyes, are caused by wind-heat in the liver meridian. If the liver blood is deficient, the eye may feel dry, and there may be blurred vision, or night blindness.”

What is interesting to note when researching the medical reasons for these visual disorders is that very often they stem from problems which would also effect the liver such as drug and chemical in take; an excess of toxins within the body; infections; dietary, endocrine and blood problems.

Reflections on why People with Sanpaku eyes might suffer from severe depression, memory loss, severe mood swings, and anger, or may even end up with a criminal record.

A healthy, "balanced" person would have the iris positioned right in the middle, so that the whites can be seen only on either side. Some people, however, have the iris "floating" so that the whites can be seen on the sides as well as below or above the iris. This condition is called sanpaku meaning "three whites". This is a sign of poor health.

Stress affects the mind and optic nerves behind the eyes which pulls the muscles up and causes the eyeball to expand. Below the eye is a piece of bone, and the eyeball rests on this bone. So when the eyeballs expand, they expand upwards, causing the iris to move up. White space is revealed under the irises.

Both the liver and gallbladder meridians pass through the frontal lobes which function in complex problem solving and judging the consequences of behaviour According to research, the eyes can predict violent behavior. The more pressure and stress a person is under, the more it will show in the eyes. The more white around the iris, the more dangerous that person can become. This is true for most people.

Stress affects the mind and optic nerves behind the eyes which pulls the muscles up and causes the eyeball to expand. Below the eye is a piece of bone, and the eyeball rests on this bone. So when the eyeballs expand, they expand upwards, causing the iris to move up. White space is revealed under the irises.

In more serious cases, where the "three whites" are clearly visible, this indicates very poor health and high levels of stress in the body. You may see this in cancer patients and others who are seriously ill, as well as drug addicts and alcoholics, or even among young children who take excessive amounts of sweets, soft drinks and chemicalised foods.

It is how we look after our lifestyles and specifically where we invest our energies and how and with what we replenish our energies that will determine how effectively we eliminate Sanpaku eyes.

Eyes

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-10-2006, 04:06 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Ruth6:11 HB UserRuth6:11 HB User
Re: Sanpaku Eyes

Oh, well that is wonderful Eyes, Mr. Ruth is out of town this weekend and there is no one to check me for Sanpaku eyes...
I am verklempt!

Old 03-11-2006, 12:12 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

I'm glad you are verklempt --- inhibited,repressed to agglutinate

Das was du siehst, bekommst du auch. (What you see,is what you get)

Eyes

Old 03-11-2006, 05:37 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Ruth6:11 HB UserRuth6:11 HB User

Actually, I am more verklempt - overcome with emotion.

Im Auge von einem Schüler kann Ein einer schönen Iris finden.
(In the Eye of a Pupil one can find a lovely Iris)

Old 03-11-2006, 06:47 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Im Auge von einem Schüler kann Ein einer schönen Iris finden.
(In the Eye of a Pupil one can find a lovely Iris)

I just knew you once lived in Neuschwanstein. Beauty become you.

Maybe we now need to "look"into Iridology (sometimes referred to as iris diagnosis) is based on the belief that each area of the body is represented by a corresponding area in the iris of the eye (the colored area around the pupil).

If we "look" deep enough,it has been said that the eye is a window to our soul. (Shakespeare).

Eyes

Closed Thread