It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2006, 06:20 AM   #1
(female)

Beth Ann HB User
Paging Kimber Lee (Bontril)

Hi,

My name is Beth Ann, and I've read a few of your posts concerning Bontril. I'm thinking about getting on it, and was wondering if you still take it. I haven't been diagnosed as Bi-polar, and am not sure if I am. I'm nervous about talking to anyone about it. I act on the outside like I've got it all together, but on the inside I know I don't. I feel like crap 90% of the time, and I don't know why. (For one thing, I work night shift, and I blame a lot of it on that.) But, I have a problem with being hungry all the time. I've tried phentermine, which worked wonders, but it gave me terrible headaches and my blood pressure got up too high. I cannot fight my cravings, and don't understand what is going on with me. Do you have any insight? thanks in advance. Also, (and I'll probably get flamed for this)....did you get Bontril from a doctor? I was thinking about getting it off the internet. (sorry everybody. just being honest.)

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Hit a work out wall? On Bontril and losing some but help is needed... skrilla Weight Loss 0 10-15-2008 06:31 AM
how much weight i can loose with bontril sonu02 Weight Loss 0 11-28-2007 08:51 AM
Anyone tried or heard of the diet pill Bontril? stayce73 Weight Loss 0 07-12-2007 05:26 PM
Anyone ever take Bontril?? Mick49 Weight Loss 2 10-28-2004 09:14 PM
Bontril CWC Obesity 2 09-07-2004 07:24 AM