It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2006, 09:37 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

kiehn HB User
Never mind it was a dumb post

Last edited by kiehn; 06-12-2006 at 05:01 PM.

Old 06-13-2006, 01:24 AM   #2
Veteran
(male)

Hedgehog No 1 HB User
Re: My Heart to Yours

K,

There is no such thing as a dumb posting.
Say what you WANT to say and say what you NEED to say.

Hedge ~

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-13-2006, 07:55 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

kiehn HB User

It was just my way of dealing with the repsonse. To you I said something like: You always have something helpful and interesting to offer here. I can just imagine by your posts you must keep Carole on her toes. This is the second time you've been the only one that responded to say someone cares. It doesnt matter what the post is about it's a message from someone's heart. Thanks Hedge

Old 06-13-2006, 09:06 AM   #4
(male)

SOTL16 HB User

Keihn,
Saw your post and was touched by it. Sorry I didn't respond. You are not alone. It is great that you reached out to give some love. It is encouraging to find a place to express the joys and pains of bipolar with others. Thanks for opening up.
SOTL

Old 06-13-2006, 09:08 AM   #5
(male)

SOTL16 HB User

Kiehn,
Saw your post and was touched by it. Sorry I didn't respond. You are not alone. It is great that you reached out to give some love. It is encouraging to find a place to express the joys and pains of bipolar with others. Thanks for opening up.
SOTL

Old 06-13-2006, 10:42 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

kiehn HB User

Thanks SOTL16
Dont know if it's just a female thing or a personality trait, that needs feedback, to feel accepted or maybe it's just a bipolar issue. Thank you for responding, you and Hedge made my day. K

Old 06-13-2006, 04:20 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Ruth6:11 HB UserRuth6:11 HB User

Hi Kiehn, I worked 8 - 4 and then 6 - 9 yesterday and just now got here after working until 5:00 today to find an "empty" post from you...
Now I have a real reason to tell my boss he's working me too many hours if it means missing a post from you!!!!

Honest Kiehn, you are probably one of a handful of people here who remember old hoosierbjw - you were actually here before me!
So, from my heart to YOURS, you are the one, and the ONLY Kiehn, there is no one here who can take your place.
You are my friend, you understand me better than any friends I have in the "real" world, I count on you to be there even if you are not posting but just reading.
So, here's one more Hug, with more available, cause we NEED you here....
Got It??
Good!!

Old 06-13-2006, 07:09 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

kiehn HB User

Hi Ruth,
You are very special lady. I love you sense of humor. It might surprise you, after reading one of your repsonses in (bipolar advantages) I was inspired to post what I did, but my self esteem is low and after most the day had pasted I felt rejected. So I deleted it.

I always look forward to reading anything you post, if I see you name I read your repsonse there always something to learn, to laugh about or brighten my day. Your posts are so descriptive and colorful. The star trek gal, her ability and your comment about not looking like her, you're so colorful and so funny.

I had also included a personal message to you regarding a comment you made about an ex boyfriend who passed away and how you had such a psychic link but now that he's passed on you no longer feel that. For some reason I felt compelled to repsond.
I read once that there is no time factor in the spirit world. So one minute is no different then 50 yrs. I can only give you a couple of my own experiences of two spirits I loved dearly. One being my beloved dog Maxi, was killed 25 yrs ago and to this day I still miss her terribly, I still carry her dog tag on my key chain and have her picture on my bedroom wall. All that time went by and it wasnt until recently that I dreamt of her and felt her jump on my bed. I was so excited I woke up crying and call her her name wishing it was real. Some may say animal spirits go to different place, I dont think so but just in case maybe this info will helpful. My gramma who passed away about 4 years ago. I felt her presence around me frequently, dreamt of her, one night I dreamed she was a baby again and I havent felt her presence since. Some people believe the spirit comes back to continue to learn and grow and I believe that is where my gramma is now back here on earth. There could be a couple different reason why you dont feel his presence. Hope that helped

Thank you again, for such a warm heartfelt response, it was certainly more than I expected. When I got done reading I felt like I'd been hugged by a caring sister.
Thanks Ruth it's nice to have friends here like you. K

Last edited by kiehn; 06-13-2006 at 07:15 PM.

Old 06-14-2006, 03:46 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Ruth6:11 HB UserRuth6:11 HB User

John & I were so incredibly linked metaphysically - it's a little reassuring to read what you wrote...
The thing is, he was angry, alcoholic, cross addicted to drugs, possessive & jealous and all round not a nice guy most of the time.
Except, I loved him. I know he couldn't accept that because he had no background to be able to love me back. Adopted, rejected, abused. Bad stuff Kiehn....
So I worry that he just hasn't make it to the "good place" yet because I cannot imagine him not making his spirit known to me if he was able...

And, thank you for listening - there aren't many people (except for you -and a few thousand other readers!!) who I even think would understand the spiritual side of an abusive guy like him.
Thanks for being there for me - I'm betting I'm the "older sister"????!!!!
Ruthie

Old 06-14-2006, 04:55 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

kiehn HB User

Hi Ruth,
I'll be 49 and it seems I remember you were only a couple years older but that's not what counts and we both know it. Your colorful descriptive personality radiates a youthful spirit yet you're very wise.

When I just read your post my immediate thought was your friend came right back here to make some repairs to his spirit. It's sad when someone slips thru the cracks, in this world, but your love just may have been the light that gave him the strength to come back here and try again. Id be willing to bet some where down the road something will happen and you know, maybe his spirit will come to you in a dream.
Thank you too for your support and friendship. Sue

Closed Thread