It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2006, 08:45 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

bpd_bipolar HB User
Re: Relationship with 2 mentally ill people.....opinions needed

Well last night went well and I am hoing that tonight goes well too.

This morning I was up really early, so I know I will be tired later on pretty early, but I? am also hoping that we stay in and just hang out here.......it could happen.

Things with me and that girl have been fine. I am oh k, each time I start to think bad things, all I do is tell myself that my boyfriend loves me and the thoughts subside.

he is also letting me read his emails (he syas it is to make sure the punctuation and spelling is correct), but I know he does it to make me feel better.

Sigh, I really love him...........

Last edited by moderator2; 09-20-2006 at 08:45 AM. Reason: http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=356378 is where this topic began

Old 09-04-2006, 06:17 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

bpd_bipolar HB User

Well, last night and really this past whole weekend was pretty nice, I mean people have been leaving us along for the most part except that fiasco friday night, but other than that we have been together, alone for the most part and it has been nice. We have gotten to talk and bond as a couple more and more.

We have gone to bed rather early and he has been oh k with it. He didn't talk to her all day yesterday. That was nice, I mean it is oh k if he does but if he doesn't I am all for that too.

They have pretty simple conversations though. I am glad that they don't talk about the past. I made that clear to her though that I don't want them living in the past that him and I are in love and it is the here and now and she said that she doesn't want to live in the past that it is a bad time for her.

So, maybe this is a win win situation, who knows. We go tomorrow to the shrinks, so this will be interesting. I have a lot written for him to read and I know all of my hour and maybe a little more will be taken up by it.

I'll let you know what he thinks about the situation.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-06-2006, 06:56 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

bpd_bipolar HB User

Well, yesterday is passed and I have the results of the "talk" for you from our doc.

He said that my boyfriend shouldn't be talking to her more than once a month as it would not be good for our relationship.

So, even though I am saying to him it is oh k to talk to her, I am going to see just how much he does it to see if he listens to our doc.

Old 09-08-2006, 06:30 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

bpd_bipolar HB User

Well yesterday he had all the oppurtunity in the world to speak with her. He didn't. That made me feel good that he might be listening to the doc at least a little bit.

Things are pretty good with us lately too. It is nice.

Old 09-11-2006, 06:46 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

bpd_bipolar HB User

Our thoughts and Hearts go out to everyone that was affected by this tragedy.

We miss you and love you all, you will not be forgotten!

On another note, things have been going well with us over this way.

It has been nice.

Old 09-12-2006, 04:33 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

bpd_bipolar HB User

Today I am sad, verging on depressed. Today that girl that he has been talking to, well she was rude to me and it actually hurt my feelings. She told me that she was to busy during the week to chat with me, but they talked online today for almost 2 hours.

I told him how it made me feel, that she just didn't want to speak to me and that she should of just told me that, been honest with me. He told me that I was making more out of this than I should.

I told him that I got my feelings hurt and that I was angry at her, not at him for talking with her.

I feel sad and empty......I am talking very quietly now and feel a little withdrawn. Not sure when it will stop.

I just want to crawl away.............

Old 09-14-2006, 05:53 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

bpd_bipolar HB User

Things are back to being fine. Go figure, if you have been reading these posts, I mean all of them then you can see how truly bipolar I am. Go figure.......? lol.

Oh k so she answered my email back with the I contacted him because I wanted to see how he was and that is why Italk to him stuff, and that she doesn't want to talk everyday with me and I am fine with that, manner of fact I am not bothering with her anymore. Heck with her. She isn't worth my time or concern.

So I told him how I feel and he is actually understanding it. She isn't worth it to me and he hasn't really been talking with her, which is a nice thing. I think 2 times within the past 8 days.

Oh k, so for now I am oh k...........let's see how long it lasts.

Old 09-15-2006, 06:36 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

bpd_bipolar HB User

Well yesterday was alright for the most part. He was drinking a little and that made him happy but he wanted more...........he told me it would be like dealing without my pain pills for my back.......if I didn't have them then I wouldn't be to happy that is how he is about his smoke.

I try to understand and I swore I would never ask him to quit, but I just don't give him the money for it and that is my way of saying hey, don't do it. BUT he got some last night and was content after he was smoking.......he was in a better mood. He had gone for 1 day without it because his friends come over and smoke with him. He was edgy. I thought that was only an addictive thing in your mind and not on the body???

Oh well. He is happy and I guess that makes me content. At least he doesn't b*tch.

We shall see how today goes.

Old 09-17-2006, 06:46 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

bpd_bipolar HB User

I lost every one of my links this morning..........ugh... I had to (and am still) replacing them all, hoping that I don't forget any.

This has made my morning pretty sad to me anyhow, I feel like I want to cry and then scream out, but I know it won't help so I am just going through what I can remember and replacing them all.

Wish me luck and other than that things are pretty well this way.......so far.

Old 09-18-2006, 06:02 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

bpd_bipolar HB User

Well the things that needed put up are put up on my favorite list again. I had a heck of a time getting things back to the way they should be. Not sure if I even got everything.

Other than that yesterday was a good day for me. my boyfriend and I were fine all day. It was nice.

Old 09-20-2006, 08:35 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

bpd_bipolar HB User

Hello everyone. Well today tings were fine as I was gone for a part of the morning doing laundry and out with a friend (a girl).

Got back and now he was whining about taking the car to his friends, well he has no liscence and I gave in because I got tired of hearing him.

Told him not to be gone long, so we shall see, he is pretty good about not being gone to long if I ask him not to.

Old 09-21-2006, 06:48 AM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

bpd_bipolar HB User

wow, so I am here posting again and noticed that all of my past posts are gone. I am not sure if there is a limit or something, I think it hit like 30 something pages. Huh, that is weird, oh well, I am not trying to bore you guys or anything, I am just typing because it helps me out to get this stuff out.

I know I had over 6,000 views. So thank you to those of you who do read this.

Well yesterday I got offline and not a second later the phone rings and it is my loving boyfriend. He is telling me he stopped at someone else's house and he would be home shortly. He thought I would be mad, but the person lived across the street from where he was, so I was oh k with it.

He got back and we went to lunch. It was nice. The rest of the day went well too.

It is nice ot have a decent day once in a while. Not to much drama at all.......

Old 09-22-2006, 05:07 AM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

bpd_bipolar HB User

Yesterday no one came over at all to visit. We were alone the entire day and night and it was nice, at least on my end. He was so bored and didn't know what to do. I could see the difficulty he had being here and I didn't really know what to do. He just has this ADHD running his life and I don't know how to help him or how to get around it. The med isn't taking it away and the only thing that would help him focus again (Addreal) he won't be put on because he would first have to go through a drug treatment session or 3. It is addictive and he has an addictive personality so that is why the doc won't do it unless he gets clean of alcohol and smoke.

He won't give those 2 things up, so therefore he doesn't get the one thing that would take away the pain of not knowing what to do with himself. He ouwl be so much better off if he would just do it (my opinion), that way he can focus on his art and writing again. I try to get him to **** a little and some days I can help him do it and after he writes he feels pretty good......it is just a little tough to get him there that's all.

Well, we go to the family docs for bloodwork and his MRI results.

Old 09-24-2006, 05:59 AM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

bpd_bipolar HB User

Well, things yesterday were nice. He talked me into going to his friend's up the street, well a few streets, but it wasn't real far. then we watched a movie there and hung out for a few, then we left and came back home.

We were alone for most of the night.....well the rest of the night and it was nice. I liked it, but he of course with the ADHD was restless. We went to bed at a normal time and I was hip on that.

I had a good night....I know he misses people though.

Old 09-26-2006, 05:57 AM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

bpd_bipolar HB User

Hi there everyone. Yesterday was a depressing day for me towards the evening.

I was watching tv prior and saw a playschool commercial. It triggered my thoughts of my girls and that was it for me. It set the depression up and I needed a little push to fall into it hard. we ordered dinner and my burger got screwed up, well that was the push. I about cried. I ate and then started feeling the depression hit me like a ton of bricks.

I went and laid down. My boyfriend followed. He tickled me and held me, then we had sex and he asked me afterwards if I was feeling better. I told him physically I was good......emotionally I was still hurting. He held me longer then we got up and watched some tv and then went online together.

He got an email from that chick again. He hasn't really talked to her much at all. So, I was oh k with it. he lets' me read the emails too. he asks me how to spell things so I will read them and he just talks about video games with her and surface stuff, nothing of any meaning which makes me feel pretty good about it.

So, after that we watched some tv, then went to bed.

The depression lifted about 10p. I mean I always think of my girls, but sometimes it gets too hard for me.

just 10 more years and my oldest can seek me out, I wonder if it is legal for me to seek her out when she is 18?

I will check into it.

Closed Thread