It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2006, 02:08 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

jgr01 HB User
Scared on my own....

my husband was away on business last night. Also my clonazempam ran out on Sunday, apparently I'm not allowed anymore because it's addictive....?

I DID NOT SLEEP A WINK LAST NIGHT. I am so tired today, eyes like sandpaper but brain going round and round with things to do.

It's dull and drizzling.

Went to the doctor yesterday to get more Depakote. Was with my hubby who was checking on his recent ECG results (all clear ) doctor (GP) said i seemed a little manic....hubby said "what? we got a long way to go up from here LOL " Doc was like "you're kidding?". Anyway, I was thinking to myself last night as I walked down our garden, which is about an acre to our studio to get something, whilst at the same time, cooking my daughters vegetarian nut roast, my own steak curry, had the iron out, had started the skirting board in the downstairs toilet (to cover pipes), burning new paylist on home PC (this is my laptop i'm on now).....just to give you a picture....'thank goodness for the meds, how how high would I be now without them?'

Eventually go to bed, medicated but no alcohol or caffeine, and just could not sleep. Eyes pinging open every half hour, whole body sorting of jolting awake, with ideas just buzzzzzing. Tried to write them down to clear my head. Convinced AGAIN there is a madman in the house going to kill me and Charlotte.....WHAT IS GOING ON? A HYPO I GUESS.

WANT MORE SLEEPING PILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-27-2006, 12:56 AM   #2
(female)

pse1960 HB User
Re: Scared on my own....

Sounds like you could use a Doctor who might put you on different medications. I'm not an expert, but I just changed Doctors after being
hospitalized, where they actually put me on Seroquel, which was good
for me because I also cannot sleep, well. Along with the Seroquel,
I was put on Remron as well as clonopin. This might seem excessive,
but it enables me to sleep, and live as normal a life as possible. Everyone
is different, but if your not on the right meds it can be agonizing. Hope
this helps.

Old 10-27-2006, 08:53 AM   #3
(female)

JessiNorth HB User

Have you tried taking Benedryl? You would need to check with your doctor or pharmacist first to make sure there are no intereactions with meds you are on. This has worked pretty well for me...not to mention it is cheap, over the counter, and non habit forming.

Old 10-27-2006, 08:55 AM   #4
(female)

JessiNorth HB User

Have you tried taking Benedryl? You would need to check with your doctor or pharmacist first to make sure there are no intereactions with meds you are on. This has worked pretty well for me...not to mention it is cheap, over the counter, and non habit forming.

Closed Thread