It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2006, 07:46 PM   #1

canterscorner HB User
they say my daughters bipolar

had to call care line last week for my daughter who said she had thoughts of suscide that wouldn't go away took her to the er talked to mental health counsler who said my daughter was bipolar took her to md who agreed and started her on meds lamictal and lexapro but have an appointment with a pchciatrist nexted month but i am not so sure i belive she is bipolar they say her manic episodes are spending money, money she doesn't have. and for the most part doesn't care how she gets it and her lows are the depression in away i hope bipolar is truly the problem because it would explain a lot of her behaviors and all the times i thought she was just a lying hateful ungratefull theiving person maybe she couldn't help some of it but like i said i am not for sure that i buy into this diagnosis but then i try to tell myself it is just because she has lied to me so much there is just no more trust to give her just wondering has anyone had to deal with kind of behavior before she is a very intelligent person but she can also be very hateful and loving i am just confused

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Anyone Feel They Have Been Misdiagnosed? *Raina* Depression 16 09-06-2009 01:46 AM
DES - any daughters out there? Cinderella12 Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian 6 03-30-2009 05:59 AM
The Septic Connotations of this Thing they call Bipolar.... NutshellNutter Bipolar Disorder 7 10-30-2008 02:15 PM
what is the odds of both my kids having identical twins? They are both Pregnant wit t lorikayflamond Women's Health 1 01-02-2008 07:00 AM
If BPers Can't Control Cruel Words To Us, Why Are They Fine With Other People? Amy50 Bipolar Disorder 188 04-24-2007 02:48 PM