It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2006, 12:44 PM   #1
(female)

moodypoo HB User
New here

Hello everyone, I have been and out of mental hosptials all my life but two years ago they told me I was bipolar. Well, at least I know there is a name for all the moods that I have. IM NOT CRAZY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO. I kept on telling my family that , I wasn't. Now there is hope. I try everyday to keep things normal as , I can. But what gets me when people tell me oh you'll get a grip. or It will be okay, when you get some sleep or take your med's . drives me nuts!! If really feels good when you run across someone that goes through the same feelings as you do. or having the same problem as you do. Just really wanted to say hello to everyone. always ready and willing to help others.thanks for listening to me babble alittle

Last edited by moderator2; 10-11-2006 at 04:24 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-11-2006, 01:03 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

NutshellNutter HB User
Re: New here

Hi Moodypoo,
I love the tag of Moodypoo - isn't it strange how we (me included) use irony to describe ourselves?

Welcome to the board. I've not been around long - but everyone here is really helpful. I had a breakdwon two years ago and was diagnosed MDD - but it was changed to BP about 1 month ago now - to account for the highly irrational rages that I have.

Anyway, like I said - welcome. You need not be alone now.....

Nut.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-11-2006, 10:09 PM   #3
(female)

ok2day HB User

Hi, dont worry what other people think or say.No one knows what it is like until they are bp. Life is hard enough and having bp is an extra load to carry. Sorry to hear it took so long for you to find out what you had. This is such a good site for us all I hope you have a good day. kind regards ok2day

Old 10-12-2006, 05:24 AM   #4
(female)

jen1008 HB User

I don't know when or why being crazy got such a bad rep, because I personally have embraced being crazy. Granted I don't know I don't like when other people call me crazy, but I call myself crazy all the time. I knew I was crazy before my Dx, now I take comfort in the fact that I have a reason for all my craziness. To tell you the truth though, I never was comfortable with being so called "crazy" until I found these boards. So what I'm trying to say is keep coming here, it will help you in more ways than you can imagine. Oh yeah and..." CRAZY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD UNITE!!!!!" Good luck and take care!!

~jen

Closed Thread