It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2006, 06:21 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

brokentear HB User
I need HeLp please ASAP

So my story is i am 18 just turned 18, and my family is alot of drama, well this past year i been in the mental hospital 3 times..well i got diagonesd with bipolar last november, and i never thought i was bipolar, i was on exertrol er w.e.. then i got off of it, it wasnt really helping me..Plus the Insurence cut me off.. Now a year later im still off of meds.. but i recenty noticed a changed, well i dont get angry much well haha sometimes but when i do,i get really angry and start cussin out random people.. and just get in fits..and i dont how to controll it.. well i now live in Oregon with My bf... i got away from the drama in texas and i have no family around.. well i have to go back to texas( back to all the drama) beacuse his parents don't like me because im not very social, ill stay up here in the room all day... And i dont know. I just don't get life anymore..i also been stressing out where i lose hair

Any advice on what medicine i should try?

Thanks- Jessica

Last edited by brokentear; 10-26-2006 at 06:21 PM.

Old 10-26-2006, 08:39 PM   #2
(female)

shelb HB User
Re: I need HeLp please ASAP

honey your doc. needs to make that decision and that anger thang you spoke of is bipolar im a rapid cycler so my moods are all over the place everyday it sounds like your in the manic phase with the anger get help you don't have to go to the hospital but you do have to take your meds. I'm on depakote and wellbutrin I've been bp since i was 13 and now I'm 26 and just started doing what i needed to control my bp like taking my meds. and talking with doc. and i thought i was gonna need to be hospitalized but meds are working girl your young take care of this now its hard to live w the diagnosis but you'll make it through all my prayers and gods blessings shelb

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-26-2006, 10:21 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

ar58 HB User

Jessica,

You may like to try a couple of doses of Belladonna 200c. It is a herbal homeopathic remedy which covers the angry fits you have described. It just may help!

Old 10-27-2006, 02:54 PM   #4
(female)

TaterbugTwins HB User

Jessica, I understand the things you wrote, and could have written some of them myself. Please get yourself to a Dr. and get on some sort of medication. If you do not have insurance, the med companies can help you with your meds. There are ways to take care of yourself. You have got to get yourself feeling better.

Closed Thread