It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2006, 01:27 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

NutshellNutter HB User
Do you ever feel so much better and that the professionals are conspiring aginst you?

I'm feeling really good at the moment - really good. On my mood chart I am just teetering on the in between my 'off the scale highs' at the very top and one stage below that when I feel I can do anything, that I am invincible.

Despite being able to visualise my mood chart, I feel so much better that I don't understand why my OH makes me keep seeing my psychi and why my psychi that I have been seeing for two years just won't let me go. I have started to think about not turning up to see him next week as I really think they are all working against me - a conspiracy as such - does anyone else get that? I mean, I can do anything at the moment - really long (and full) hours at work, many projects, housework, lovely home cooked meals, and I keep wakening up everyhour throughout the night. HOW ON EARTH CAN THIS BE AN ILLNESS? This has to be good - I really do think they're out to get people like us - just unsuspecting, talented people.

I've thought this before, when I came out from being inpatient in hospital. I thought, everyone 'normal' thinks everyone with socially imposed mental 'illness' is wrong in what they think. But, why are we wrong, why are they not wrong? I really do think there is something going on that we don't know about. I told my OH that we are part of an experiment. I think that there is some big 'thing' that programs us with what to do and how to act everyday - like rats in a maze if you like, like little ants. So you see we are all the same - all part of this experiment - them and us - all of us. We aren't people in the sense that we think we are.

Does any one agree with me?

Nut.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-27-2006, 01:42 PM   #2
(female)

makeworldgoaway HB User
Thumbs up Re: Do you ever feel so much better and that the professionals are conspiring aginst you?

Nut, I've always felt this way...this isn't a sickness, but it's unwanted by "them" so they must medicate us. We're on a plane all by ourselves & have acute senses & abilities & that frightens "normal" people. So squash it. I do everything I can to stay out of their clutches but it's a losing battle sooner or later, too many of them. We scare them.

Closed Thread