It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2006, 11:00 PM   #1
(female)

munchie11 HB User
Sad at the moment

Hello everyone

I'm just new here and I'm pretty sure I'm rapid cycling. One minute I just cry, then I'm hyper and I also feel as though I'm just going to fall into a heap. I'm trying to keep my job and have a good stable family life, but sometimes I just feel it's too hard, why not just give up. I know I'm not thinking straight at the moment. Thanks for listening.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-06-2006, 01:57 AM   #2
(female)

ok2day HB User
Re: Sad at the moment

Hi just hang in there I feel the same way at the moment so I have taken a couple of days off. Don't give up your job just see if they will let you have a day or two off. It can be hard for me just getting the energy to get out of bed, but I think if I didn't have my job what would I do. We all have our down days and sometimes it turns into weeks but somewhere down the road life seems to get better. Take care thinking of you ok2day

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-06-2006, 03:11 AM   #3
(female)

munchie11 HB User
Re: Sad at the moment

Thanks ok2day

Closed Thread