It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2006, 08:32 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

kiehn HB User
Apology

My apology to those on the bipolar daughter thread, I sorry, Im think Im going to take a break. Take Care

Old 11-12-2006, 11:15 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

langlee HB User
Re: Apology

Dear Sue,

As one of the active participants on the Bipolar Daughter thread, please, please do not feel badly. You have nothing to apologize for. I think we all got comfortable just posting on the one thread and the moderator wanted us to start a new one. It's not a problem and we have all found each other again. I hope you will post. The more insight we can get, the better!

Nice to meet you, even in cyberspace!

Hope

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-12-2006, 01:45 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

goody2shuz HB Usergoody2shuz HB User
Re: Apology

Sue ~ Not your fault, sweetie.....so there is nothing to apologize for We were not spreading our wings which is the beauty of these boards but with the commonality of being parents of teens/children with Bipolar we found a "common thread" that probably seemed clichey. There are not alot of people who have teens or kids with Bipolar around here and I guess we all got a little carried away with the support we found in one another. Hopefully it didn't offend anybody or make anybody feel unwelcomed since that is not what anybody intends.....it's just so good to find others who know exactly what you are going through and can help carry you through which is the beauty of these boards.

So no taking a break or apologizing for something that you did not do! Okay????

((((HUGS)))) ~ Goody

Closed Thread