It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2006, 08:48 PM   #1
(female)

nomore26 HB User
dealing with someone with bipolar...

My ex boyfriend i beleive is bipolar. We broke up because he just dropped me out of his life one day even though we were doing great. Then we stayed talkin casually and stayin in contact as good friends. Then we started seeing eachother again and getting involved again. We were hangin out daily again, and he started to have break downs over a lot of things. I would take him to party n we would have to leave cuz he was breaking down and crying and yelling. This was happening a lot i saw him cry almost once a day. Im not goin to tell you bout all our fights but they really werent over much. Like hed say i was lyin bout the stupidest things and i wasnt. Hed also say i didnt treat him good, and acted like iddint care bout him, when he cared so much for me. He would say none of my friends cared bout me n the only people that care bout me was him and my parents. The last week we were hangin out he would kick me out in our fights. He would say get the **** out of my house or im callin the cops, then end it in call me tomorrow. He has kicked me out a few nights now, and icant take it no more. everyone says he is crazy including his brother, and family. Since that night i try to make things right with him and he just yells at me n tells me he wants me to leave him alone cuz im driving him crazy in everyway. I dont know i thought i could love him but i really think he has a problem and needs help...what do u guys think? sound like bipolar? He has said really mean things to me when hes in the manic mood and its so hurtful but i try to ignore it. He told me he doesnt want to talk to me anymore and stuff like that, and its like we didnt even get in a fight bout ne thing serious? u know? He called me today to tell me to stop sendin his phone text messages, and to stop talkin to him. He will say stuff like i dont wanna talk to u get the point then send me a message later. I dont understand. He has said the nicest things anyone has ever said to me and the worst things to me. Its so hard. Should i just leave him alone till he trys talkin to me? I think im beginning to learn thats how to deal with him. Im friends with him brother n i really want them to get him help. HE NEEDS IT. I love the kid but i cant be dealing with this ne more...to much stress...if u were me what would u do?

Last edited by nomore26; 11-13-2006 at 10:37 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-14-2006, 03:30 PM   #2
(female)

nomore26 HB User
Re: dealing with someone with bipolar...

anyone have any input?

Old 11-14-2006, 03:49 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

marshmallow HB User
Re: dealing with someone with bipolar...

You said you think he has a problem! I would say he does have a problem and a lot of what you said sounds like things my husband would say or do. He often called me a liar and I would not be lieing. He also said I didnt treat him well and would be so angry and rage at me. We are not living together now and unless this guy gets help you should probably stay away. No one can get him to get help unless he wants it. Take care of yourself.

Closed Thread