It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2007, 09:57 AM   #1
(female)

crazywoman77 HB User
hallucinating??

hi lately I seem to have been having a few problems some of which I posted about last night on the board concerning possible hallucinations seeing things. Someone who replied with some advice I replied back to called fosgate3 when I have just been back to see if they had replied again the original post from them is no longer there not deleted but just not there also earlier I looked at their previous posts as there seemed to be some sound advice and now when i try there are none I am really confussed could I have hallucinated this too???? or is there a way these could of been deleted without showing??? someone please help me on this I am really quite freaked at it Debsxx

Old 02-17-2007, 12:18 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

Dantheinsane HB User
Re: hallucinating??

There are various reasons, including mental illness, that causes a person to halluncinate.

What mental illnesses do you have?

What meds are you taking?

Are you sleeping? How much are you sleeping?

Do you have a psychiatrist? Have you told your psychiatrist?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-18-2007, 02:18 AM   #3
(female)

crazywoman77 HB User

hi dan, I am bp dont know which sort as pshyc hasnt said i am on epilim 1000mg which has helped with my main problem which was anger and acting it out. Right now I am having difficulty sleeping at night but then I make up for it in the late morning early afternoon or I would collapse. I havent talked to the pdoc about it yet as I see him at the end of the month anyways. The thing I was worrying about right now is the fact that i was replying to someone on here and when i checked for a response it was gone all 14 of their posts no trace of them I was wondering if that was possible without a sign saying post deleted or something? If you or anyone knows the answer to that I would really apreciate it as it would put my mind at rest right now. Thanks Debs xx

Old 02-18-2007, 12:23 PM   #4
Veteran
(male)

Dantheinsane HB User

You need to call 911, if you psychiatrist hasn't returned your messages you need to find a new doctor. So do that now, call 911. You need a medication change and you need some sleep.

You could be hallucinating due it either lack of sleep, meds, or who knows why else.

Do that now, call 911, or walk into the hospital and tell them.

Old 02-22-2007, 06:46 AM   #5
(female)

crazywoman77 HB User

hi dan, wow well I have had a bout of flu and eventually came out with a fever which has gone now the docs have noted the hallicinations and for the time being we are putting it down to the onset of illness and fever (thank goodness) but just thought I would let you know how things turned out and thank you for your input on this occasion Debs x

Closed Thread