It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2007, 05:15 PM   #1
(female)

lauralb12680 HB User
Smile Today

Today I have felt up and down. I have thought of every possible mistake I have made in life and how I could have done better. Today I have cried and wished I could take back things in my life. Today I became angry because I have BP and would rather have something physical so that others could see and maybe sympathize more. Today I was told how bad of a person that I can be. Today I was ignored by my mother as I cried for help. Today has been long and scary and I thought I would not make it through. But today I have overcome all this and am sitting here deciding that i will make it. Today I will forgive myself for my past actions. Today I will try to quit the regret and think about the future. Today I will realize that some people will never be there for me like I want them to be and life does not always turn out the way you expect it too. Today I realize that I will continue to make it as I always have with the help of my husband, children, and the good Lord above. Today I will set my mind to be more positive and think of all the good things that lie ahead. Today will soon be tomorrow, next week, and forgotten.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
HORRIBLE visit to PM today hdladyred Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) (CRPS) 5 07-31-2009 09:47 AM
A major mile stone for me today. Edited to add long post ! TomsWife Addiction & Recovery 5 05-14-2008 05:07 AM
can i make it? today was bad-help!!!! where's eyes? deedeehurtn Bipolar Disorder 42 03-29-2007 11:27 AM
Today I'm Grateful gratefultee Addiction & Recovery 10 09-19-2006 06:52 PM
Just For Today........... mudpup1961 Depression 1 08-22-2006 02:33 PM