It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2007, 12:19 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

deedeehurtn HB User
deedee hurtn- now it's just deedee

hello everyone about 8 months ago i found alot of friends and hopeful advise- been off for awhile but would like to see if bipolar-bear-eyes.marsh, where are all you guys at?

Old 10-19-2007, 12:29 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

goody2shuz HB Usergoody2shuz HB User
Re: deedee hurtn- now it's just deedee

Hey, Deedee...WOW we have been worried about you. Last time you posted you were going away with your husband and things were quite iffy as far as his overall stability. I think lights and cable were turned off and things were not going well at all.

When we never heard back from you many of us wondered about your safety and well being.

Okay...so spill it...I take it that things are going well since you are no more hurtn!!

Welcome back...Marsh is still around and will have some catching up to do, I haven't seen the others around in quite a while but who knows who will pop up.

Again, welcome back and please give us an update....I personally can't wait!!!

((((HUGS)))) ~ Goody

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-20-2007, 11:27 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

twoeyez HB Usertwoeyez HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody2shuz View Post
Hey, Deedee...WOW we have been worried about you. Last time you posted you were going away with your husband and things were quite iffy as far as his overall stability. I think lights and cable were turned off and things were not going well at all.

When we never heard back from you many of us wondered about your safety and well being.

Okay...so spill it...I take it that things are going well since you are no more hurtn!!

Welcome back...Marsh is still around and will have some catching up to do, I haven't seen the others around in quite a while but who knows who will pop up.

Again, welcome back and please give us an update....I personally can't wait!!!

((((HUGS)))) ~ Goody
Hey Deedee

Eyes here...glad to hear your not hurten any more. You had quit a ride with your unmedicated husband. Things do turn out for the best when you take charge of your life.

I'm on vacation and just picking up computers as I can ...Wishing you well....
Also..Hi to Goody...

Carry On,

Old 10-20-2007, 07:38 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

bipolarbear HB User

DeeDee:

I am so delighted and happy to hear from you. I have thought of you often and wondered how you were. I convinced myself that no news was indeed good news.

I know your husband stabilized and came out of the mania, but I am dying to know how it all played out and how you two put the pieces back together. Please give us the low-down; don't leave us hanging any longer!

I have been legally separated since April and on the road to recovery. Like anything else, it has its ups and downs; it is a healing process and it will take time. I have come leaps and bounds from where I was six months to a year ago, but I still have days where I feel like a cry baby and lonesome, but those are few and far between.

It was a gorgeous day today, balmy and breezy. Leaves falling, trees of scarlet, orange and burgundy. Too beautiful for words. Chimneys firing up, leaves being burned and the smell of autumn is in the air - finally!!!

Let us all know the scoop.

Closed Thread