It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2008, 08:21 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

CarenR HB User
a song is playing

I am having trouble with a song playing over and over in my mind. When I try to sleep and then last night it woke me up with that song playing. I think it is the manic side of bi-polar starting to take hold... anyone had this happen.?.. I have bipolar 1... I take zyprexa...

I keep thinking other thoughts to dround out the song. but so far the song keeps playing.....

Caren

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-23-2008, 03:32 AM   #2
(female)

waftam HB User
Re: a song is playing

And playing and playing and playing. And when the song dies down the voices start. Nagging each other, yelling at you, whispering suggestions. Compelling you to do sick/dumb things. Then a new song starts. Inside of your head is never quiet.

Yep, know it well. I always thought it was normal. I find it weird that my head is mostly quiet now. I even miss the noise.

The Zyprexa has dulled the noise down. But has also, I feel, dulled me down to. My friend tells me I am quite normal. It just feels as though everything is happening in slow motion most of the times.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-23-2008, 02:22 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

CarenR HB User
Re: a song is playing

thanks for your reply, the song played for 36 hours, and now it is gone. I wont play that song again on my Cd,,,,, because my mind memorizes it I guess

Closed Thread